Become a Patron!

Vapor Toungue

CodyRC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone, all of the advice that I can get would be greatly appreciated. My girlfriend has what I believe to be vapor's tongue. For the past two days all of the vapors she has tasted have tasted burnt to her. I have tasted what she is using and to me it tastes fine. Mine tastes fine to me, I am even using a different juice than she is, but to her mine even tastes burnt. She says that they all taste the same and they keep tasting burnt. I know it is not the atomizer, she thought this is what it was at first and she changed hers immediately. I know that it helps to switch from 3 to 4 different flavors to keep from getting vapor's tongue, but she doesn't ever use my flavor and this even tastes burnt to her. Has anyone had this problem, know what is, how it is caused, or what she can do to get back to vaping?

Thanks VAPING FAMILY!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
For an extreme case go and purchase a bunch of Gatorade or Powerade or the like.

They are formulated to increase dehydration quicker than water can.

And also see if you can lay your hands on some liquids that have mint or menthol flavors in them as a last resort!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always suggest this too, sware by it:)

prod_11102-500x500_zpsfuu5nrit.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks for posting that Whiskey.

Next time I am at WallyWorld I will pick some up.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I recommend
image.jpg

All joking aside, if it's not vapor's tongue, it might be the way she takes the drag. I've had a few dry hits, dragging not as hard, utilizing one of my sub ohm tanks.

Stinger5313

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
is slight tongue numbing a side effect of vapor's tongue? been vaping for a few months and never had any numbing but today my tongue started getting numb.
not a severe numb just very very slight. was wondering if maybe this could be part of vapors tongue. it doesnt bother me other than its getting more difficult to taste my juice. thanks guys!

Stinger5313

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
oh yeah, and i just got a new juice too so it could be the juice itself. but its getting difficult to taste other juices as well.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use biotene also. Another is using coconut oil. Swish in mouth for 20 min a day or do twice for 10 min each. The coconut refreshes my taste buds and has a cooling effect on tongue.

Grendel6.5

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Apple cider vinegar mixed in water and used as a rinse works well. 2 tablespoons in a glass of water. Use as mouthwash or swish it around for a minute. Some people swish it then swallow it as it helps prevent kidney stones as well.

VU Sponsors