Become a Patron!

Vapor Voyage boxmod give away.

Russ.cer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Vapor Voyage is giving away an unregulated box with batteries. It's a like and share the give away post and like their page kinda thing.
www.facebook.com/vaporvoyage

10931452_1578480632365872_2508301850554776071_n.jpg

www.facebook.com/vaporvoyage

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are there any contests on VU anymore that are actual VU contests? Facebook contests should have their own sub-forum. I think it's rude to post here that you have a contest and then require people to LEAVE here to go enter it somewhere else.

Russ.cer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
No one is required to leave the site entrance in any giveaway optional. As contests and giveaways are hosted by parent companies it's the norm to have stipulations.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No one is required to leave the site entrance in any giveaway optional. As contests and giveaways are hosted by parent companies it's the norm to have stipulations.
Huh? I'm talking about all these facebook contests where you have to go and like and share and tag and all that shit. What does any of that have to do with VU? Facebook contests should have their own sub-forum here so that people who aren't interested in facebook contests can recognize them and just skip clicking on them.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Huh? I'm talking about all these facebook contests where you have to go and like and share and tag and all that shit. What does any of that have to do with VU? Facebook contests should have their own sub-forum here so that people who aren't interested in facebook contests can recognize them and just skip clicking on them.
Frankly, people should be PAID, to even member-up, on F-B...I usta be on there, fer around a year...'till some hippie cried about a link-to-fact, that countered his bullshit..had me locked-out of my own homepage...'said 'piss on this sheisse', and split.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
amen, skipper.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I' thinking, the device was built, just for the contest...try yer search engine, on "Vapor Voyage"...'don't come up with ANY maker, site...

LouPop13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I hear ya!! I "borrowed" these a while back from a vendor's page on FB (whose name has been removed to protect the Guilty)... :cool:

644441-Xb.jpg~original

Like-Share.jpg~original

VU Sponsors