VaporDNA PROJECT SUB-OHM™ SWIRLFISH™ RDA $26.99

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got the email that these went live for sale online;)
PROJECT SUB-OHM™ SWIRLFISH™ RDA $26.99 use coupon code dna10
PSOSF1-2.jpg

The Project Sub-Ohm™ SwirlFish™ is designed to bring absolute maximal swirl! Featuring adjustable triple diagonal variable size slotted side airflow coupled with adjustable triple variable top airholes, the SwirlFish™ is the ultimate RDA when it comes to the user's vape experience, bringing unbelievable flavor and vapor production!100% Designed, Engineered, and Developed in the USA by Project Sub-Ohm™!

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just copied and pasted it however now I'm thinking about Ice Cream :D

I know, I was just kidding :) But really, there's so much over-the-top bullshit in that release statement... Let's translate shall we?

The Project Sub-Ohm™ SwirlFish™ is designed to bring absolute maximal swirl!

Translation: The Project Sub-Ohm™ SwirlFish™ is Yet Another RDA™, but "swirl" hasn't been used by anybody yet to sell an RDA, so we'll use that. And we'll add "maximal" and "absolute" because, hey, who wants minimal and incomplete swirl?

Featuring adjustable triple diagonal variable size slotted side airflow coupled with adjustable triple variable top airholes,

Featuring 3 side air holes, 3 top air holes and 2 air flow control rings,

the SwirlFish™ is the ultimate RDA when it comes to the user's vape experience, bringing unbelievable flavor and vapor production!

the SwirlFish™ is really just another RDA.

100% Designed, Engineered, and Developed in the USA by Project Sub-Ohm™!

100% made in China for Project Sub-Ohm™.

VU Sponsors