1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

Vaporesso Armour Pro Issues

Discussion in 'Regulated (Voltage / Wattage / 3.7v/ Temp Control)' started by HaileStorm, Jul 19, 2018.

1. HaileStorm

HaileStorm Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hi everyone!

I just bought an Armour Pro a few days back. I immediately updated the device before using it sonce I like javing my devices up to date.

Anyway, I noticed two things with it:

1. It gets kinda warm after chain vaping it. I use TC-SS mode, 480°F at 20w. I notice its warmest spot would be below the display.

2. The device misfires when shifting from the main screen to the clock. If I press the fire button right when the clock comes on, the device wont fire.

I think this can be solved when turning the clock off but I haven't tried yet.

Anyone else having the same issues?

2. catchthatpenguin

catchthatpenguin New Member

Blog Posts:
    Mine does get pretty warm as well after hitting it a bit, no misfires though. I am fairly new and have only had this mod a few days, overall I am liking it. Still confused on the best settings though. Sad to say, with all the bad talk about SMOK, I have a SMOK Priv V8 that outperforms the Armour Pro in every way. Hoping I just need to get the settings right on the Armour Pro.

3. catchthatpenguin

catchthatpenguin New Member

Blog Posts:
    Not trying to hijack this thread, but, I wish there were some better instructions for this unit....

4. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Take those bad reviews and opinions with a pound of salt. I have a few MOD's that I was told are garbage and 4 years later they still perform like they did the day I got them.