Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Attitude Confusion

Hello everyone,
I am fairly new to vaping and I own a vaporesso attitude kit. It came with estoc mega tank (22mm) and that is the max size of tank that it can fit. I wanted to shift to rta tanks and I was wondering if I can fit a UD Goblin V2 RTA in my Vaporesso Attitude? As Goblin V2 is also 22 mm. And if I can, will it work good? Thanks in advance.:)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello everyone,
I am fairly new to vaping and I own a vaporesso attitude kit. It came with estoc mega tank (22mm) and that is the max size of tank that it can fit. I wanted to shift to rta tanks and I was wondering if I can fit a UD Goblin V2 RTA in my Vaporesso Attitude? As Goblin V2 is also 22 mm. And if I can, will it work good? Thanks in advance.:)
Welcome to VU!

I'd look a reviews of the UD Goblin on YouTube. In addition, due to being a RTA, it mainly is up to you, if the Goblin works good on your mod. Depending on your mod, you just need to build the proper coil(s). In other words, any other RTA could work properly on your mod, assuming your mod has the typical 510 connection, as most of the mods do.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes if the tank that came with the attitude is 22mm diameter and the goblin v2 is 22mm diameter, it should fit. I looked and the sides of the goblin v2 are straight, it doesn't get wider than the base or have a big bubble tank or anything that might get in the way.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Any tank will work as long as it's a 510 connection. It's mostly how it will look on your mod tiny mod with a big tank just looks silly but works Use steam-engine.org build to within your battery and mods specs.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any tank will work as long as it's a 510 connection. It's mostly how it will look on your mod tiny mod with a big tank just looks silly but works Use steam-engine.org build to within your battery and mods specs.
It won't work with that mod. It's got a partially recessed area for the 510 and too large of a tank will interfere with the mod shape, it's not just overhang. Similar to the pico or alien 85 with the battery top cap sticking up, larger atomizers will hit them and the 510 won't be able to thread in.

Welcome to VU!

I'd look a reviews of the UD Goblin on YouTube. In addition, due to being a RTA, it mainly is up to you, if the Goblin works good on your mod. Depending on your mod, you just need to build the proper coil(s). In other words, any other RTA could work properly on your mod, assuming your mod has the typical 510 connection, as most of the mods do.
Thank you for your tips :)

Yes if the tank that came with the attitude is 22mm diameter and the goblin v2 is 22mm diameter, it should fit. I looked and the sides of the goblin v2 are straight, it doesn't get wider than the base or have a big bubble tank or anything that might get in the way.
Thanks buddy :)

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
It won't work with that mod. It's got a partially recessed area for the 510 and too large of a tank will interfere with the mod shape, it's not just overhang. Similar to the pico or alien 85 with the battery top cap sticking up, larger atomizers will hit them and the 510 won't be able to thread in.
That is true. Just saying u can use any tank on a mod with a 510 connection. Unless something is in the way battery cap shape of mid etc...

VU Sponsors