Become a Patron!

VAPORESSO LUXE

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just got my new vaporesso luxe. I just love it. but I am finding I hard to figure out, the manual, they figure that you are not an FNG like me.

so If I may ask some questions.

1. how to set the clock. I know, but its driving me crazy. I can set the time and all, but I see no way to make my adjustments "take". it just goes back to default time.

TIA

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes it's press and hold or quickly press etc. Mods are all different. Can be frustrating at first.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
he didn't in this one. I have to check the polar review. but he did take it apart, that is cool.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lifted from a guy on Reddit

"hold menu for a few seconds to switch modes until you get to "system set", hit menu 3 times, use + and - to select time set, then hold menu to enter it. hit menu to jump to the next digit and hold menu to confirm and exit the menu. then use + and - to select exit, hold menu twice and you are back on the mainscreen"

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he didn't in this one. I have to check the polar review. but he did take it apart, that is cool.
In my opinion Daniel usually gives the most useful information when considering buying a product.

Now that I think of it though, he doesn't always cover the full operations of all the menu items. Sorry about that.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Lifted from a guy on Reddit

"hold menu for a few seconds to switch modes until you get to "system set", hit menu 3 times, use + and - to select time set, then hold menu to enter it. hit menu to jump to the next digit and hold menu to confirm and exit the menu. then use + and - to select exit, hold menu twice and you are back on the mainscreen"

I was reading this, I think its a little different than mine. anyway. I set the time, THEN hit the menu button. it worked.

THANX

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You bet.

Not to bring up old wounds, but setting the time on the Cylon is a real joy too. :)

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
now that I have the clock set, I am actually using it. I set the mod down, there is the time. trivial, but useful, least to me.

what is odd. there are 2 clocks. the ones that is "the mod at rest". and the one that is "in use" = this is is one the main screen = it is still on military time.

also. I thought the colors could be changed. but I have yet to find the setting. if it is even there.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should be able to change the 2nd clock and the color setting will change the general theme color. It must be in there somewhere.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't quote me on the 2nd clock, but I know Daniel showed how to change the theme color.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Don't quote me on the 2nd clock, but I know Daniel showed how to change the theme color.

yeah. but what is on his screen is somewhat different than mine. perhaps newer firmware ? I see no color setting anywhere. hopefully I just don't know how to find it. not that it really maters .

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He did say there was a firmware upgrade. Maybe yours was on the shelf long enough not to have it yet.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I was thinking, yeah, I do that some times. I could be wrong, I will check into it.

VU Sponsors