VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Was wondering what the highest wattage of foil can fit into a vaporesso NRG tank.
That all depends on your preference. Take it up until the vape is right for you or starts tasting nasty.

That all depends on your preference. Take it up until the vape is right for you or starts tasting nasty.
I’m kind of confused I just want to know the highest wattage coil that can fit into my NRG tank, I have an ijoy captain x3 that can run up to 324 watts and I want the highest wattage coil that I can fit into my tank.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wattage ratings aren't always realistic, and some coils do more with less. A good build in an RDA or RTA is an example.

A Smok Baby t6 will fit and is rated to 130 w. Good luck getting 2 days of coil life.

With the NRG, the GT Mesh coil is a good overall performer. GT8 is said to have more clouds, but I've only tried the mesh.

If clouds you seek, since you asked about highest wattage, there are many other tanks- tfv12, tfv8, Melo 300, even the Freemax Mesh Pro/Fireluke/Fireluke Pro with certain coils.

VU Sponsors