Become a Patron!

Vaporesso osmall review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received osmall pod system from vaporesso for the purpose of this review.

Vaporesso osmall colors:

- Blue
- Dark blue
- Black
- Dark red
- Gold
- Gray
- Red
- Rose

ykOuAQ9.jpg

Specifications:

- Dimensions: 84.2x26.5x13.4mm
- POD Capacity: 2ml
- Resistance: 1.2ohm
- Battery Capacity: 350mAh
- Output Power: 11W

In the box:

- OSMALL Battery
- 1.2Ω Regular Pod
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card

k6XvBhW.jpg

Vaporesso osmall is a very small pod system and also I can say that this pod system is very lightweight, dimensions of this device are 84.2 x 26.5 x 13.4mm. This device is made out of plastic and because of that it is lightweight. You can buy this device in 8 different colors which is really nice in my opinion. Design of this device is nice, you can see some details on the device, on one side of the device you can see "Vaporesso osmall". The device has really nice texture and it is comfortable for using. With this device in the box you will receive only one cartridge but price of the device is really low which is great.

ikaYGBA.jpg

So let me start from the cartridge, so with the device you will receive only one cartridge. Cartridge stays in the place because of magnets and it stays in place really good. Mouthpiece is really good for using in my opinion, it is very comfortable. From the bottom of the cartridge you can see the airflow hole and I can say that airflow on this device is really good. On one side of the cartridge you can see the plug and when you pull it you can see the fill hole. Fill hole is not small and you can fill cartridge with gorilla bottles without any problems which is nice. Capacity of the cartridge is 2ml which is good capacity for pod system. This cartridge has 1.2ohm coil and this is vertical coil.

6dBj7NC.jpg

HvfejlQ.jpg

SFpCgKd.jpg

fQCTa8q.jpg

From the top side of the device you can see slot for cartridge and we have magnets here that holds cartridge in the place. On one side of the device you can see led light and when device is on the charger led will glow in white color, when battery is fully charged light will go off. From the bottom of the device you can see usb port for battery charging. This device has built in battery and battery capacity is 350mah. This device has draw activated switch and I can say that it works really well, I didn't have any problems. Osmall has constant working mode and it works at 11w which is really good in my opinion.

Device protections:

- Short circuit protection
- Over charge protection
- Over discharge protection
- Overtime protection
- Low voltage protection

SiNtnwh.jpg

F5iMyzb.jpg

How this device works and my thoughts:

So, vaporesso osmall is really compact device and this device is made out of plastic which makes the device really lightweight. I like design of this device, it looks nice in my opinion and I really like texture on the device because it stays really nice in the hand. With this device you will receive only one cartridge which is a con, but this device is not expensive which is really nice, it is really affordable. Mouthpiece is really comfortable for using, I can't complain about mouthpiece. Capacity of the cartridge is 2ml which is great capacity for pod system in my opinion. It is really easy to fill the cartridge with gorilla bottles, so you will have no problems. Cartridge stays really nice in the place because of magnets and there is no any chance that cartridge can fall out. When you take off the cartridge and when you look at the slot for cartridge you can see that everything here is made really good and condensation can't go inside which is really nice, also I need to say that they made really good job with airflow hole and on this device there is almost no condensation at all which is great. Battery capacity is 350mah which can be small capacity for some people but you can charge the battery fast and this is not that big con considering the price of the device. For me, airflow is most important on pod system and we all know so
far that vaporesso knows how to make real mtl device, so airflow on this device is tight and with this device you can have real mtl draw. Flavor here is really good, my favorite liquid is great here, throat hit is also good and vapor production is good, no any complains here. Draw activated switch works really good and so far I didn't have any problems, I also really like that this device has constant working mode at 11w. So, for this price there is no better pod system that you can buy, even if we don't look at the price, I can say that this device performs really great and better than most more expensive devices, so in my opinion you should definitely buy one if you like good mtl pod system.

Cons:

- It would be better that they included 2 pods in the package for $2 more
- 350mah can be small capacity for some people, still price of the device is amazing

Pros:

- I like the design
- Color options
- Comfotable for using
- Nice texture, stays perfectly in the hand
- Easy to use
- 2ml capacity
- Mouthpiece is comfortable
- Easy to fill
- Real mtl airflow
- Almost no condensation
- Cartridge stays really nice in place