Become a Patron!
Wanted to do a quick review of the vapor rasp target pro kit. Costs about 50-80 dollars depending where you go. Comes with pro mod, also known as the "trigger", the pro tank, two coils, and a charging cable (just for charging, no upgradable firmware for vaporesso products as far as I know.

TANK:
Overall I am unimpressed by this unit. The big hype was the CCELL ceramic infused coils which have the wire inside a porous piece of ceramic. It was supposed to be pure flavor but instead all I get is dry hits and burnt hits. And it wasn't just the coils that came with the kit either. I went and paid TWENTY fucking bucks for a pack of 5 .6 ohm coils from vaporesso and every single coil did the same thing. The only time I got a good hit was when I left the tank filled for a good three or four days. I would get good, super flavorful hits for a few hours but then the burnt hits would come back. I feel like this could be the next big thing but I don't think vaporesso tested this enough before putting it out on the market. And with the possibility of you breathing in any of the ceramic seemed like bull shit before I had burnt hits that tasted just like ceramic. Also, the tank I got wasn't working properly either. The top part of the tank is supposed to be strongly screwed into the chimney so when you remove the bottom piece you can get to the coil. Mine would easily slide the top piece off of the chimney making the coil almost impossible to get off without a vice and a pair of pliers.

MOD:
the mod can go up to 75 watts and down to 5. It has temp control for nickel, titanium, and stainless steel. It seems very well made and is full metal minus the plastic buttons and plastic thumb piece on the top of the mod. This thing is known as the trigger because of its distinct pistol handle shape. It does feel like I'm holding a pistol but a very small one. I have relatively large hands and the bottom of the battery door comes out a bit and has a tendency to dig into my hand when I'm finger firing the mod. It has a spring loaded 5-10 pin that has worked well with almost every tank I've put on it. The paint does chip a bit on the top of the mod from screwing and unscrewing tanks. The mod is the one part of this I don't hate. The screens bright, it fires perfectly fine, and it pretty comfortable and stylish. I use this mod as my main single battery mod.

OVERALL:
I like the mod. The tank sucks, and the coils suck in my opinion. My tank might have been defective but either way vaporesso needs to do better.

VU Sponsors