Become a Patron!

Vaporesso questions/issues

I have the vaporesso revenger. Just got it a few weeks ago. Have been vaping (and quit heavy smoking) for a little over a week now. If I take a few hits too close together the device gets really warm/borderline hot. Is this normal? Not only does it make me uncomfortable but it can be too hot to touch.
I've been playing around with the watts (staying between 35-45) but too low and I dont get a good enough hit, too high and it gets too hot.
Help!

Kranky Kanger

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not uncommon at all. Chain vaping is what it is called when you take one hit after another with very little pause in between hits. And it will warm up the tank rather quickly. How close together and the number of hits in a row determine how warm or hot things get. I am assuming that it is the tank that is getting warm, not the mod. If it's the mod that's getting that warm you may have other problems. If it's primarily the tank then you are likely fine. You have to remember that the tank is stainless steel and glass. As the coil heats up it's going to transfer heat to the rest of the components of the tank. When you chain the tank doesn't have time to cool between hits, so the heat builds up. Try slowing down a bit. Take a hit, wait 30 seconds, take another. Your wattage range is just fine. Temp of the vapor is personal preference. So run it where you like it.

Thank you! What you're saying makes sense. Would it help if I upgraded the tank? Is that possible? I dont really like the one I have anyway. Once the liquid level drops to where the cotton starts, I get a little bit of a burning flavor, so I end up refilling it after only using 25% of the liquid.
I'm using the tobecco 25mm super tank

Kranky Kanger

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah that's doable. Any tank with a 510 connector will work on the revenger. But probably wouldn't make a huge difference with the heat, but it might.

VU Sponsors