Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Revenger burnt taste

Hello guys

I'm new to vaping and I've been googling and searching Youtube but with no result, I have a Vaporesso Revenger with GT cores on NRG tank .. I've tried two different e-juices but the issue is still there. :\

my problem is that I always get dry hit and it really hurts my throat, I prime my coils before installing them, and i go with low voltage in the begining but with no result, always burnt taste and no flavor at all, I even changed 3 coils and still the same issue.
I tried Strawberry Cheesecake (Beard brand) and Cookies and Milk black series e-juices.

can anyone tell me what should I do, please?

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What is the vg/pg ratio of your juice. Sounds like it is not wicking properly.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only other idea I have is check your air flow. Is it open or maybe open it up more. You already said you were starting low watts.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
There's always the pin method, but you have to be careful since you're vaping thinner liquid, still works tho.

How to:

Remove your coil from the tank
Grab a small safety pin or a thin needle
Poke 3-4 holes in the coils wicking (in between the wire itself)
Prime with liquid
Take couple dry hits after reassembly without pressing the fire button.
Let stand 5 minutes
Vape as regular

However as mentioned above, you're using a thinner juice (60/40), I would recommend doing only 1 or 2 holes per side. And don't poke it all the way through. If it still happens, look at your vaping behavior. If you vape at 45w or higher, let your coil catch up, while this is normally only an issue or more common with higher VG, it can occur with lower VG if you're using high sweetener juices/flavor, and that's your case here. These gunk up your coils and wicking faster, letting less juice through or well saturate slower.

Again just take a break for a minute or two when vaping at higher watt. If all that doesn't help, try a higher VG and see if that's the same problem. Might be a problem with that specific coil in general.

There's always the pin method, but you have to be careful since you're vaping thinner liquid, still works tho.

How to:

Remove your coil from the tank
Grab a small safety pin or a thin needle
Poke 3-4 holes in the coils wicking (in between the wire itself)
Prime with liquid
Take couple dry hits after reassembly without pressing the fire button.
Let stand 5 minutes
Vape as regular

However as mentioned above, you're using a thinner juice (60/40), I would recommend doing only 1 or 2 holes per side. And don't poke it all the way through. If it still happens, look at your vaping behavior. If you vape at 45w or higher, let your coil catch up, while this is normally only an issue or more common with higher VG, it can occur with lower VG if you're using high sweetener juices/flavor, and that's your case here. These gunk up your coils and wicking faster, letting less juice through or well saturate slower.

Again just take a break for a minute or two when vaping at higher watt. If all that doesn't help, try a higher VG and see if that's the same problem. Might be a problem with that specific coil in general.

Will give it a try, thanks a lot bud. :)

i have the same tank...try baby beast coils ..it work fine with this tank..no dry hit nothing and also start with low from 40 to 60 wt i have try also 70 vg 30 pg no dry hit make sure u clean the tank every time u finish

I am using Juishy 70 PG/30 VG with the 0.15 coil that came with my Vaporesso Revenger GO Starter kit and it tastes absolutely AWFUL! I ordered the Naked100 juice because I've read such good reviews about it and I am hoping it will work better in this mod. I thought I was prepared for using this thing but I can't seem to figure it out. I have it set at 50W right now. I forgot to prime the coil. -_- But its been long enough it shouldn't still taste this bad....

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am using Juishy 70 PG/30 VG with the 0.15 coil that came with my Vaporesso Revenger GO Starter kit and it tastes absolutely AWFUL! I ordered the Naked100 juice because I've read such good reviews about it and I am hoping it will work better in this mod. I thought I was prepared for using this thing but I can't seem to figure it out. I have it set at 50W right now. I forgot to prime the coil. -_- But its been long enough it shouldn't still taste this bad....
Your coil probably isn't going to bounce back. If you want good life out of a coil, it must be primed properly.

VU Sponsors