Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Revenger first thoughts

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vaporesso-Revenger-Kit-with-NRG.html

this kit is absolutely amazing: I've used it in TC and VW mode without any problems whatsoever. the top-fill tank is a beauty to fill & much easier than any of the previous styles I've used in the past.
nice, large screen (helps us old people) and an easy to use menu. The only thing I would like to see is the availability of perhaps an 8 or 10ml option for the tank. overall, a very well thought out product.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this kit is absolutely amazing: I've used it in TC and VW mode without any problems whatsoever. the top-fill tank is a beauty to fill & much easier than any of the previous styles I've used in the past.
nice, large screen (helps us old people) and an easy to use menu. The only thing I would like to see is the availability of perhaps an 8 or 10ml option for the tank. overall, a very well thought out product.
That's awesome because just won a revenger kit the other day and can't wait to try it.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Muilisx

Member For 1 Year
Been using a Smok V8 Stick for the past like 7 months. I finally realized it's time to go regulated. I had my eye on the G-PRIV 2 for a bit of time. You know, the whole 9...reviews, videos, etc. Then I saw the revenger X, and had my eye on that.

Long story short, I went with the GP2 because I happened to be in my local shop and they had it in the blue I originally wanted but it was just the mod. I ended up getting a cascade tank to match in blue.

Anyway, I've been using this thing for like 2 and a half weeks. However, I now have my eye on the Polar. I want to steer away from Smok and open my eyes to other companies. I'm pretty set on the polar in either blue/black or green/black. I'm still deciding.

My GP2 still has the plastic on the screen and has always been in the rubber sleeve it came with. I'm most likely going to snap some pictures tomorrow and throw it up for sale with the cascade tank.

The revenger is cool and was actually one of my original choices before getting the GP2. However, the Polar has the 4.0 board and a few other things I like. The GP2 is cool but I want to give Vaporesso a shot and see how it is. I'm guna let my GP2 go at a good price so whoever ends up snatching it is going to be happy.

Anyway, I have to get to bed. It's 4:30am and I have to be up at 7am.

Have a good night

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors