Become a Patron!

VAPORESSO Revenger Kit. "Complex mechanism, good efficiency"

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Last year VAPORESSO Co. have launched some interesting device of «Revenger» series, but I`d had no possibility of review any of them, but now, thanks to the company`s manager, I have bright and really interesting device – VAPORESSO Revenger Kit, and now would like to tell you about it.

DSC_0974.jpg

VAPORESSO Revenger Kit came to me in a square black`n`green box, on the sides of which there is too much info about box mod, plate and atomizer.
The set is standard and includes the most important things, which will help to start.

DSC_0964.jpg
DSC_0970.jpg

VAPORESSO Revenger Kit set:
1 * VAPORESSO Revenger box mod;
1 * VAPORESSO NRG Tank;
1 * Replacement coil head GT4;
1 * Replacement coil head GT8;
1 * Spare glass tube;
1 * USB cable;
1 * Adapter to 510 drip tip;
5 * Spare o-rings;
2 * User manual;
1 * Warranty card;
1 * Warning card​

VAPORESSO Revenger Kit`s sold in different 7 colors, and I really like the green, orange`n`pink and blue one. It`s good, that Chinese haven`t lied for the color natural view – they`re really saturated!
As for sizes, the box mod has middle length and width, but also has an imposing weight.
Decorating elements look beautiful, but after some time of use they will grab scratches, no doubgt, and moreover, I have the device, which is a little scratched at the bottom.
I have no any critical comments about assembly – all parts`re tightly fitted, and there are no backlashes. Good work, guys!

VAPORESSO Revenger box mod parameters:
Sizes: 88 mm * 44,5 mm * 28 mm;
Color: Gold, Green, Rainbow, Black, Red, Gunmetal, Blue
On the face side we can see the big decorative and protective insert for black`n`grey display, «+», «-», «Fn» buttons and micro USB port.
The display shows us the wattage/temperature, mode name, battery indicator, user mode (HIGH, SOFT, NORM – for VW; Ni, Ti, SS – for TC; M1, M2 – for TCR), resistance, voltage, puff counter and its time and the curve of wattage/temperature.

DSC_0984.jpg

The right side is empty, and on the left there is a straight-lined «Fire» button, which being pressed, has a dead click.

DSC_0990.jpg

DSC_0986.jpg

On the back there is a removable battery compartment cover, which fixes with the help of 3 strong magnets, so, you won`t lose it – be sure! As on the face side, here we can also find a decorative insert, and, as I have already told you – it`ll grab scratches((

DSC_1001.jpg

On the top by the edge manufacturer`s put the company`s name «VAPORESSO» and higher – the spring-loaded 510 centered connector, which can take in atomizer up to 28 mm in diameter.
There is no levitation, and this factor also will affect the integrity of scratches…(

DSC_0994.jpg

On the bottom there are some venting holes, which`re situated straight under batteries.

DSC_0997.jpg

For to turn the device on/off – press «Fire» for 5 times.

DSC_0022.jpg

Buttons block – turn «+» и «Fn» at the same time.​

DSC_0024.jpg

The transition to standby mode – push «+» and «-» at the same time.

DSC_0015.jpg

For to check firmware version – clamp «Fire» and «Fn» at the same time.

DSC_0002.jpg

For to change screen rotation – clamp «- and «+» at the same time.

DSC_0023.jpg

The enter in main settings menu can be done, when you clamp «-» and «Fire» at the same time, and then you will see the tree of settings branches, where you can navigate with the help of «+», «-» и «Fn» and activate the needed parameter by «Fn» long press.

DSC_0004.jpg
DSC_0006.jpg

VW MODE– Varivatt mode, where you can set the user mode (HIGH, NORM, SOFT);

DSC_0007.jpg

VT MODE– Thermo control mode, where you can set the wattage;

DSC_0008.jpg

TIME SET – here you can set the date, clocks and their types (analog, digital) or disable such a screensaver in standby mode;

DSC_0010.jpg

DEFAULT – set the factory settings;

DSC_0011.jpg

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
SMART ON/OFF – it allows to use VW mode without user preferences (HIGH, NORM, SOFT );

DSC_0014.jpg

SCREEN TIMEOUT – here you can set the time, after which the box mod turns into standby mode;

DSC_0016.jpg

BRIGHTNESS – you can set the brightness;

DSC_0020.jpg

PUFF COUNTER – this branch will help to reset the counter or return to the main settings menu;

DSC_0021.jpg

EXIT – return to main screen

Now I would like to speak about how to change modes from the main screen.
Really, I don`t know, why manufacturer`ve made it in such a way: it would be easier, if the`d put these ability into settings tree, where you can set all the needed parameters. But we have the shirt versions of VW and VT modes in the main menu, where we can set the user preference of VW (HIGH, NORM, SOFT) and the possibility of set the wattage for TC modes.

DSC_1030.jpg
DSC_1031.jpg
DSC_1032.jpg
DSC_1033.jpg
DSC_1034.jpg
DSC_1035.jpg
DSC_1036.jpg
DSC_1037.jpg

For to change the mode, when you are on main screen – you need to make a long press on «Fn» button.
Have done? Ok! Now, let`s set it more accurately.
Press the «Fn» button for 3 times and you will see the VW – CCW branch (for VW mode), where we can set the curve of wattage or stay in VW mode.

DSC_1038.jpg
DSC_1040.jpg
DSC_1039.jpg

Press the «Fn» button for 3 times and you will see the VT – CCT – TCR branch (for VT mode), where we can set the curve of temperature, stay in TC mode or set TCR value.

DSC_1041.jpg
DSC_1043.jpg
DSC_1046.jpg
DSC_1045.jpg

Strange and difficult for the first time, do you agree? I think so.. You`ll need some time to get used to it.

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Of course, the chip shows us some important messages about mistakes in device working process or when we have a new atomizer or troubles with it.

DSC_1028.jpg

VAPORESSO Revenger specifications:
Wattage: 5-220W;
Output voltage: 0-9 Вольт;
Modes: VW (HIGH, NORM, SOFT), CCW, VT (Ni, Ti, SS, M1, M2), CCT, Bypass;
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉;
Resistance: 0.05-5 Оhm;
Charging current: 2А;
Thread: of 510 type, spring-loaded;
Battery: Two high-rated 18650;
Protection list: from Shirt circuit, low and high voltage, from overcharge/discharge, overheat​

The complete atomizer VAPORESSO NRG Tank does not lag behind the device in weight, the quality of assembly and stylish design. It can contain about 5 ml of e-juice (standard version). Has a convenient top filling system and works with functional replacement coil heads with different number of coils, wattage and resistance. NRG Tank is pretty high, but can compete with other subohm atomizers in a such way.

DSC_1005.jpg

VAPORESSO NRG Tank parameters:
Height: 55 mm;
Diameter: 25 mm;
Capacity: 5 ml or 2 ml (TPD);
Color: Gold, Green, Rainbow, Black, Red, Gunmetal, Blue
VAPORESSO NRG Tank consists of 5 parts: of base, replacement coil head, glass tube, top cap with shaft and drip tip.

The base has the bottom airflow through 2 holes. The control ring has a stopper, some convenient notches and tough stroke. Inside you can see the thread for to fix coil heads and outside perimeter has a fat o-ring for a middle-width Pyrex-glass tube.

DSC_1022.jpg
DSC_1023.jpg

Replacement coil heads GT4 and GT8 has 0,15 Ohm resistance, but are different to each other in the way of number of coils and the wattage corridor (45-60W and 50-110W).
As for flavor, they both produce it good. The vapor is on a high level too, so I can put «4» honest balls to them, and if you`re fond of Subohm atomizers – take a look at NRG.

DSC_1018.jpg

Top cap is monolithic to a shaft and filling window. It`s of a «slider» type, but is a little different: for to open/close it – you need to move the cover clockwise or counterclockwise. Good decision, but not really convenient on practice, because of a REALLY tough stroke… Oh..You`ll have to make an effort)

DSC_1012.jpg
DSC_1015.jpg

The last part of atomizer is 810 resin drip-tip. Guys, it`s really beautiful and convenient! The manufacturer`ve made it with a few small holes at the bottom for to prevent the juice splashes into your mouth. Thanks a lot! Drip tip fixes to top cap with the help of 2 o-rings and sits without backlashes.

DSC_1007.jpg
DSC_1008.jpg

VAPORESSO NRG Tank specifications:
Base: For replacement coil heads;
Airflow: Bottom;
Filling: Top, «slider»;
Thread: of 510 type with swimming pin;
Drip tip: 810

DSC_0978.jpg

Pros:
Quality and assembly;
Autonomy;
Bottom airflow;
Top filling;
Flavor;
OMNI Board 2.0;
Beautiful colors

Cons:
Box mod`s proned to scratches;
Tough top cap stroke;
Weight;
Menu;
Price

CV
VAPORESSO Revenger kit is really good-looking! It has a bright color and is pleasant for touch.
It also has some cons, and the most critical are the difficult menu (you need to learn how navigate it and set all the parameters) and the body, which will grab scratches (especially decorative insert on the sides). Moreover, from the box I`ve found the chipped paint, and it tells us, that the percentage of marriage takes place.
As for the NRG Tank, well, I have no critical comments about it, except the tough stroke of top cap: it`s really difficult to open and close it, even when the atomizer`s set on box mod. NRG Tank has not bad flavor, and if you`re Subohm atomizers lover – check it.
As for the price, it`s pretty high: the kit costs about 70-80$, but I`ve already got used to such a course.
Buy or not to buy? Well, think carefully: if you like the design, subohm atomizer, can forgive the easily soiled inserts and is ready to straggle with difficult menu for the first days of use – Revenger Kit – is your choice, but if not – find anything else.

You can buy VAPORESSO Revenger Kit here.

VU Sponsors