Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Swag firmware

I recently purchased a new Swag from Vaporesso. I love the device. However I downloaded the firmware update from the Vaporesso website and flashed it to the device and since then the battery indicator on the screen won't display anything higher than like 40%. Even with a fully charged battery it displays only just under half way. And it gives me "Low Power" warning after only about 30-50 puffs. I was hoping someone had a backup of the original firmware they could share so I could try to flash it. The version I downloaded and flashed was v1.02.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't understand why people feel the need to plug in their new mods to update them. After the process is done, does it work that much better?

I don't understand why people feel the need to plug in their new mods to update them. After the process is done, does it work that much better?
Sometimes it does work better as that is the reason for the update from the manufacturer, to fix bugs or issues. Just like a smartphone, PC or tablet has updates released from the manufacturer. It just so happened the firmware I downloaded was either corrupt or they issued a bad firmware. Anyway, the vendor I purchased from accepted the return and refunded my money and I purchased another of the same kind.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes it does work better as that is the reason for the update from the manufacturer, to fix bugs or issues. Just like a smartphone, PC or tablet has updates released from the manufacturer. It just so happened the firmware I downloaded was either corrupt or they issued a bad firmware. Anyway, the vendor I purchased from accepted the return and refunded my money and I purchased another of the same kind.
I'm glad you got it sorted. I've read here lots of times people basicly wreck their devices by installing upgrades or whatever. I'm a "If it aint broke, don't fix it" type when it comes to mods now.

VU Sponsors