Become a Patron!

Vaporesso TARGET 75VTC and Temp Control question.

madotter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all,

I currently have the Kangertech Subox Mini (Set on 16.0 watts) using 0.5 ohm coil and I vape Hangsen 70/30 PG liquids (I prefer the taste and am not a cloud chaser) and was wondering about the Vaporesso TARGET 75VTC and Temp control in general.

Would I benefit from a TC mod like the "Vaporesso TARGET 75VTC" with ceramic coils? Would I get better flavour? and with the high PG liquids I use, would they be okay with a TC and would they burn quicker or slower?

I am still new to this and hope someone can enlighten me further!!

All the best,
Iain.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet looking device! Reviews give it a thumbs up. Maybe you should get one and let us know what you think. ;). Efun.top had just the mod for $59.00 on pre-order, but they seem to have pulled it. Only problem I can see is the coils being hard to find.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For $24.00 more, Vaporesso has the 200 watt TC Tarot mod kit with that tank. That screen is one of the best I've ever seen! Both devices should be in stock by next week. Im sure we will here a lot more about them when they become more widely available. I was looking at the Sig Fuchai, well Im going to wait for the Tarot now...

VU Sponsors