Become a Patron!

Vaporesso tarot nano 510 pin stuck on mod

parasbhatia

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got this mod about 10 days back and the 510 pin is stuck to the mod, the tank comes off not the pin I tried blowing hot air from a hair dryer but that didn't seem to help

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The pin from the tank is stuck in the MOD? Pictures please to help you better and POWER OFF the MOD.

parasbhatia

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
update, the top of the tank where I'm supposed to fill e-juice won't come out either could it be because of heating it?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Try channellock pliers with a towel around the base of the atty. Don't squeeze hard or you'll bend the base, it should unscrew for you. I've used this method on numerous attys without causing damage.

parasbhatia

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try channellock pliers with a towel around the base of the atty. Don't squeeze hard or you'll bend the base, it should unscrew for you. I've used this method on numerous attys without causing damage.
it worked for the top of the tank not for the bottom part

parasbhatia

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Put the whole thing in the freezer for a while, then try the channel locks again.
Put it in for 5 mins but when i removed it, it was covered with droplets all over might be because of the weather of where i live just wanted to confirm, these tiny droplets wont do anything to the mod right?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Put it in for 5 mins but when i removed it, it was covered with droplets all over might be because of the weather of where i live just wanted to confirm, these tiny droplets wont do anything to the mod right?
Shouldn't, and you shouldn't need to leave it in the freezer for more than about 10 minutes.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
tried it, didn't work

From the picture the base of your tank is stuck on your MOD either because it was over tightened or cross threaded. Use a pair of small Channel Loc pliers with a rag or some rubber glove between the jaws and the tank base.

upload_2017-9-12_11-0-45.jpeg

VU Sponsors