Become a Patron!

Vaporesso Tarot Pro Fimware Upgrade

xibilius

Member For 4 Years
Hi all,
So i just got the newest Tarot Pro 160W, amazing looks feels and performance so far.
Anyhow, I was trying to mess around with the firmware and noticed that it doesn't easily connect to my Windows 7 Laptop (I'm guessing it's the same with W10).
So here is a workaround for that:
(Easy part, if you're a pro skip this)
  • Go to Vaporesso online http://www.vaporesso.com/
  • Click the +18 (Of course)
  • Go to Support/Downloads
  • Click Firmware
  • Select the Tarot Pro
  • Download the zip file
  • Unzip it (obviously)
  • Install the msi file (you'll also find the latest Firmware by the way attached)
  • Now run the E-ciga.exe
Now the fun part, apparently they didn't think this much through, but in order for the box to connect to your machine you will need to:
  • Remove the batteries
  • Plug the usb to the laptop
  • Click on the Fire button on the box and keep doing that
  • Connect the micro-USB to the box
  • Device detected !!
You're good to go now!
I hope this helps anyone who faces up this issues as it was driving me crazy !

Happy Vaping :)

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you, I'm looking at getting one of these for myself this weekend and I would have never figured all that out!

xibilius

Member For 4 Years
Thank you, I'm looking at getting one of these for myself this weekend and I would have never figured all that out!
Hey aholloway,
I think you'll absolutely like it; it's an amazing box IMHO, that smart VW feature is also pretty neat !
What kind of atomizers are you planning to use with it by the way ?

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey aholloway,
I think you'll absolutely like it; it's an amazing box IMHO, that smart VW feature is also pretty neat !
What kind of atomizers are you planning to use with it by the way ?
I'm not sure yet, I haven't gotten that far lol. I only have a Kanger Protank 5 and Isub V, I can't use my crown tank due to nickle allergies unfortunately.

xibilius

Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure yet, I haven't gotten that far lol. I only have a Kanger Protank 5 and Isub V, I can't use my crown tank due to nickle allergies unfortunately.
Sounds good, i got the Mage RTA, would recommend it if you like the flavor more than the clouds !

Patcharapon

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
awesome tips!

just got my Tarot Pro today...
still messing around with configurations of the mod (still a newbie to vaping world) and this baby worth every penny!!!
abd2e1aea3b7ff062c04bac3b169e61d.jpg

planning to get IcloudCig Moradin25 when stock arrives to Malaysia reseller. for now using Advken Ohmega...

im going after flavor more... any tank i should get? cheers

happy vaping

Vaper | Tattooist | Diver | Cyclist

xibilius

Member For 4 Years
awesome tips!

just got my Tarot Pro today...
still messing around with configurations of the mod (still a newbie to vaping world) and this baby worth every penny!!!
abd2e1aea3b7ff062c04bac3b169e61d.jpg

planning to get IcloudCig Moradin25 when stock arrives to Malaysia reseller. for now using Advken Ohmega...

im going after flavor more... any tank i should get? cheers

happy vaping

Hey and welcome to the vape world :)

Awesome choice I trieded it with a lot of stuff and for now here are my favorite atomizers
  • Mage RTA rebuildable double coil, amazing vape and flavour and easy to use
  • Tfv8 baby, ready coils easy to use and wonderful taste
Let me know what kind of stuff you tried on the vaporesso but I'm guessing everything would work perfectly with it.

Patcharapon

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey and welcome to the vape world :)

Awesome choice I trieded it with a lot of stuff and for now here are my favorite atomizers
  • Mage RTA rebuildable double coil, amazing vape and flavour and easy to use
  • Tfv8 baby, ready coils easy to use and wonderful taste
Let me know what kind of stuff you tried on the vaporesso but I'm guessing everything would work perfectly with it.
this is my second set since i started (in feb'16) with ipv d3 + uwell crown rba.
havent tried much diff tanks lol
but would love to heed your advice on Mage

*last week my friend loan me his Moradin25 for few days to try. it was awesome!

HI, I been using my tarot pro 160w for a week, after update I can't charge my mod via USB, every time I try it stucks at 27%. My bateries isin't lasting long after update. Any ideas what should I do? Please help

i got problem after updating to v1.5
random firing heat problem and incorrect ohm problem after updating to v1.5
i was update my tarot pro v1.2 because of annoying low power notification randomly appear even on full charge battery

HI, I been using my tarot pro 160w for a week, after update I can't charge my mod via USB, every time I try it stucks at 27%. My bateries isin't lasting long after update. Any ideas what should I do? Please help

plz charge your batteries using external charger just dont charge from usb

Sunday my Tarot pro was completely fine. Monday morning, I woke up to it frozen. The buttons don't seem to do anything, and I can't get it to connect to my computer in order to update the firmware or try a reset. I have tried charging, removing the batteries, and holding the power button while the batteries are out to do a reset. Any ideas? I bought it maybe 2 months ago

xibilius

Member For 4 Years
Sunday my Tarot pro was completely fine. Monday morning, I woke up to it frozen. The buttons don't seem to do anything, and I can't get it to connect to my computer in order to update the firmware or try a reset. I have tried charging, removing the batteries, and holding the power button while the batteries are out to do a reset. Any ideas? I bought it maybe 2 months ago
Hey rj9988,
Sorry to hear that, never heard of one of the Tarots freezing !
I would recommend contacting Vaporesso directly through Twitter or Facebook or their customer service.

I hope you can get it fixed or replaced

Keep us posted about this !

Good luck !

xibilius

Member For 4 Years
OMG THANK YOU!! I messed around for ages trying to get my computer to recognise my device! This worked perfectly.

Edit: I signed up specifically to respond to this post.

Hey There,

Very happy that I could help you out :)
Please share with us your experience with the Vaporesso also so far and do not hesitate to contact me if you have more questions.
And Welcome to VUG !
Feel free to share anything with this community which is great :D

Cheers,

I

I have the older version
Drop me your mail in a message and I'll send it over :)
Hi, can u send me old version for my tarot pro as I had done update new firmware as afterward it on but buttons not work as screen seem stay freeze after logo. Couldn't find old firmware to roll it back as saw your as request for old version please.

VU Sponsors