Become a Patron!

Vaporesson Target Mini settings

DonJonQ8

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can anyone help me with the settings for the Target mini? Ive just bought the Mini and am still not sure what settings would be best set for the unit. Thanks in advance.
Currently, I have the unit setup as:
Ohms- 0.42
Watts - 25
Temp- 250 Degree C.
TCR- None

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What kind of coil are you using? That would be easiest way to help you out.

DonJonQ8

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im using the ccell that came with the Mod. Havent changed it.

DonJonQ8

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
  • Diameter: 36.5 x 24.2 x 58.1 mm

• Weight: 93g

• Temperature Range: 100℃-315℃/200F-600F

• Output Wattage: 5-40W

• Suitable Atomizer: VW:0.15Ω-5Ω / VT:0.1Ω-1.0Ω

• Standby Current: ﹤30uA

• Voltage range: 0-9V

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Would you happen to know the material of the coil, is it kanthal, nickle, titanium, or stainless?

splucked

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had a target mini for just over a month. At first I used it exclusively in Temp Control mode, usually around 250-275. Now I vape in Wattage Mode all the time. Much better control. Kind of like driving an automatic and switching to standard transmission, for lack of a better description. I vary the wattage depending on what I'm vaping. I usually vape 80VG and tend to stay between 25-28 watts. If I was vaping a higher PG juice I'd probably reduce the watts a bit. You have to experiment to find the most satisfying setting.

When you put a new coil in, start off very low, (I start at 15 watts) whether you're using Watts or Temp. Be sure to prime the coil well and when you start using it, take frequent small draws. In between, take deep draws without hitting the fire button in order to get the ceramic saturated. Gradually increase your Watts/Temp. The ceramic coils can be finicky so don't rush it unless you're sure that it's priming quickly. This method works great for me.

I know this post is old but I really need help with my mini, I'm getting very harsh hits and it produces very little vapor. After trying the default settings I've been messing around with the settings but I have no idea what I'm doing. Can anybody recommend a noob setting for me? Could it be my juice ? I've bought juice from 3 different stores the 12mg and 6mg are equally as harsh.

I know this post is old but I really need help with my mini, I'm getting very harsh hits and it produces very little vapor. After trying the default settings I've been messing around with the settings but I have no idea what I'm doing. Can anybody recommend a noob setting for me? Could it be my juice ? I've bought juice from 3 different stores the 12mg and 6mg are equally as harsh.

Sounds like you didn't prime your coil correctly. I say this because I had the exact same problem for that reason. The coil that came with your Target Mini is a new ceramic coil that is designed to provide you with the ultimate experience.
In order to prime correctly, you must drop 4-5 drops right down the center. Puff on it a few times. Power on your mod at a low wattage, 10-12 watts puff again a few times. Gradually increase and repeat until you reach desired setting. This should solve problem. If not, consult local vape store.

VU Sponsors