Become a Patron!

Vaporflask Stout Stuck on bypass

Help! a vape fairy got a hold of my flask and turned it on some $!@)*&^% bypass! Now I'm not getting g a good Vape! No Change That.... It's Life and Death! I'm having Withdrawals! Can Some Good Vape fairy help this Girl?! I will Ship you free juice as soon as it Leaves the Lab and Ready for Distribution! Gonna Be New and Not done B 4!.. Bahamamoma21.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Click your power button 4 times, and use your up/down buttons to cycle thru to your preferred mode, unless of course that isn't working either.

Welcome to VU.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Help! a vape fairy got a hold of my flask and turned it on some $!@)*&^% bypass! Now I'm not getting g a good Vape! No Change That.... It's Life and Death! I'm having Withdrawals! Can Some Good Vape fairy help this Girl?! I will Ship you free juice as soon as it Leaves the Lab and Ready for Distribution! Gonna Be New and Not done B 4!.. Bahamamoma21.

Have you updated the firmware? Updating it could help. If you already have, try to reupload the old firmware then put the new one back on there. Hope you get it figured out.

Click your power button 4 times, and use your up/down buttons to cycle thru to your preferred mode, unless of course that isn't working either.

Welcome to VU.

HEY, TOOK THE TANK OFF, THEN IT HAD TO READ "NO ATOMIZER" RIGHT?! IT FRICKIN WORKED ...PROBLEM IS NOW IT'S ON ANOTHER MODE I HAVE NEVER USED OR EVEN SEEN ON THIS. THE DAY I GOT IT I SET IT UP WITH A SUPER TANK AND HAVE HAD 0 PROBLEMS UNTIL THE FAIRY GOT AT IT WHILE I SLEPT! MAYBE I SHOULD NOT SLEEP! ...DAMN FAIRY'S! GONNA NEED YOUR INFO SO I CAN SEND YOU SOME AWESOME , NEW, DIFFERENT , E-JUICE .

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HEY, TOOK THE TANK OFF, THEN IT HAD TO READ "NO ATOMIZER" RIGHT?! IT FRICKIN WORKED ...PROBLEM IS NOW IT'S ON ANOTHER MODE I HAVE NEVER USED OR EVEN SEEN ON THIS. THE DAY I GOT IT I SET IT UP WITH A SUPER TANK AND HAVE HAD 0 PROBLEMS UNTIL THE FAIRY GOT AT IT WHILE I SLEPT! MAYBE I SHOULD NOT SLEEP! ...DAMN FAIRY'S! GONNA NEED YOUR INFO SO I CAN SEND YOU SOME AWESOME , NEW, DIFFERENT , E-JUICE .

You should just contact VF, they have awesome customer service... PM sent.

VU Sponsors