Im RafaSyah from Kuala Lumpur. :)

wanna try juicy from me? PM me :) Cheapest & Freshers

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
From India? Hello! :)
I make my own juice, but hope you will visit our diy area..

RafaSyah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nop :) .. Im From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.. why Kuala Lumpur from India??? huhuhuhuhuhu

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It looks like a lot of guys in your vape shop. I don't see any women in your pictures. Is that normal?

RafaSyah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It looks like a lot of guys in your vape shop. I don't see any women in your pictures. Is that normal?

Yups... this is normal..sometimes girl coming just sit and waiting for their bf to choose the liquid & buy some other stuff :)..mayb 10% only girl smoking here Malaysia.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU RafaSyah, Glad you found us, Please look at our forum rules and also the forum vendor rules and make sure your posts about offering sale of juices is posted in the correct areas. Enjoy the forum:)

Yups... this is normal..sometimes girl coming just sit and waiting for their bf to choose the liquid & buy some other stuff :)..mayb 10% only girl smoking here Malaysia.

I think it is very normal for girls here to vape. I have seen tons of girls picking up the vaping culture around Kuala Lumpur including myself.

But the one thing I do agree on is that girls will normally walk in to vape stores accompanied by friends or boyfriends compared to walking in alone.

:)

VU Sponsors