VAPORJOES ANDROID APP

Discussion in 'VaporJoes USA' started by VaporJoe, Jul 3, 2014.

1. VaporJoe

VaporJoe Breaks Shit Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Check out the Vaporjoes Android App.

Now with easy access to all deals and the Vaping underground, all in one convenient location.
    100% free - there are no ads, no popups, or spyware!

Download from the Google play store.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev198291.app188421

We did an update a few days ago which we feel is an improvement. The apps icons would take you to an internal browser which was having compatibility issues. Websites change but the generic browser hasn't kept up. Each icon now takes you to your default browser which is far more up to date and stable.

Strawberrys18, Kbob and damien like this.
  2. damien

damien New Member

Blog Posts:
    Love the app vapor joe.... I find great deals that are affordable

3. VapingCuban

VapingCuban Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm having issues with the app joe. It opens but when I click on a tab like the deals and steals tab it now takes me to the website?

4. damien

damien New Member

Blog Posts:
    The new update to the up takes you to the website. Way better than before. If I clicked on the deal before and for example it took me to fastech. I would have to close the app and then go back into the app. Now I don't have that issue. Awsome app

5. VapingCuban

Blog Posts:
    Not on mine. It had the ad for the sale on the app you would click on it and it would open up the full ad on the app. And then if I wanted to but it I would click to the fasttech link to take me there. Everything was within the app.

6. Ace

Ace Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I actually liked it better before. now its more a link page than an app.

VapingCuban likes this.
  7. VapingCuban

Blog Posts:
    Exactly! For that why create the app? Just go to the website if your going to end up there to begin with. I don't like it at all and I see myself using it less cause it frustrates me now. Please change back to the way it was before. Everything should be seen within the app till your ready to click the outbound link to purchase.

8. VaporJoe

VaporJoe Breaks Shit Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    The app does the same exact thing as before, it just uses your default browser rather than the apps internal browser. The internal browser was having compatibility issues.

9. VapingCuban

Blog Posts:
    That sucks. It just felt seamless using the internal browser.

10. VaporJoe

Blog Posts:
    I see what your saying but I was getting a lot of complaints the internal browser wasn't allowing people to actually get to the buy pages and sometimes it wouldnt load at all.

11. damien

damien New Member

Blog Posts:
    It's letting you know where the deal is. You have go to the website to purchase regardless

12. VapingCuban

Blog Posts:
    No problem joe. Actually what bothered me most was a simple fix with my phone. Every time I click on the link I'd get a pop up to select one of my installed browsers. Now I got it fixed and it goes directly to it without me having to select a browser. I'm in love all over again lol

damien likes this.
  13. Free2Vape

Free2Vape New Member

Blog Posts:
    What the fak! Joe, when you gonna do the iphone app? ...lol, like you have time for that. Sorry bro but thought I should ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. kacy h

kacy h

Blog Posts:
    just got the app! looks like somw great deals! working great on my galaxy s4

15. Iamme

Iamme Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    They need a windows version

brandon david likes this.