VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've never heard of them before. They look a little green... site created in 2017.

vapershero

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello all! Yes, we are a new vendor to the vape industry. We are a team of 4 people that have all been vaping for quite a few years. After having success in e-commerce with other products, we decided to take a shot at the vape business. We took over all online retail sales for MadCow Vapors just a few weeks ago and we plan on slowly adding new product lines as we grow. We carry all flavors in stock and ship same day in most cases. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email us anytime. The contact details are on our website. Thank you for considering us!

-Brian from VapersHero.com

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello all! Yes, we are a new vendor to the vape industry. We are a team of 4 people that have all been vaping for quite a few years. After having success in e-commerce with other products, we decided to take a shot at the vape business. We took over all online retail sales for MadCow Vapors just a few weeks ago and we plan on slowly adding new product lines as we grow. We carry all flavors in stock and ship same day in most cases. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email us anytime. The contact details are on our website. Thank you for considering us!

-Brian from VapersHero.com

Brian, it's good to have you here on VU with us as a vendor voice. I'm sure one of the VU staff will get you tagged up shortly. :D
I've been looking through your product offerings and may be purchasing some juices from you soon.

vapershero

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Brian, it's good to have you here on VU with us as a vendor voice. I'm sure one of the VU staff will get you tagged up shortly. :D
I've been looking through your product offerings and may be purchasing some juices from you soon.

Thank you very much for the welcome! We look forward to serving this community. If you have any questions please let me know. I really don't want to sound overly promotional, but if you're considering it already, we are doing 2 x 120ML for $24.99 through tomorrow night. No rush...we have other coupon codes available that we honor from MadCow. I just wanted to make sure you knew. Thanks again for the welcome!

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you very much for the welcome! We look forward to serving this community. If you have any questions please let me know. I really don't want to sound overly promotional, but if you're considering it already, we are doing 2 x 120ML for $24.99 through tomorrow night. No rush...we have other coupon codes available that we honor from MadCow. I just wanted to make sure you knew. Thanks again for the welcome!
DUDE! I go big or I go HOME! The Apocalypse Bundle is already in the checkout cart!!! :devil:

vapershero

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
DUDE! I go big or I go HOME! The Apocalypse Bundle is already in the checkout cart!!! :devil:

Haha!! :) We hope to get your feedback once you try it out! We just started getting some reviews in and it's been nothing put positivity. Let us know if you need anything!

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn --- I should just drive 2hr to Tampa and come get it... nah ... $13.50 is cheaper than 2hr drive and gas.

vapershero

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Damn --- I should just drive 2hr to Tampa and come get it... nah ... $13.50 is cheaper than 2hr drive and gas.

Yeah we normally charge $7 for shipping, but for the 10 bottles we gotta use a much bigger box. You should receive your order in no time!

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah we normally charge $7 for shipping, but for the 10 bottles we gotta use a much bigger box. You should receive your order in no time!
It's all good. Standard Flat-Rate shipping and 1200ml of juice. Next best thing is to give free shipping on orders of that size. Others do ... hint hint. ;)

vapershero

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It's all good. Standard Flat-Rate shipping and 1200ml of juice. Next best thing is to give free shipping on orders of that size. Others do ... hint hint. ;)

We're definitely working on that! We just need to keep up the momentum and free shipping options will easily be possible. :D

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Order has arrived and first impressions of the juices are VERY good!
I will being doing an official review of the 10 juices that we ordered and I will post back in here the link to the review.

@vapershero

vapershero

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Order has arrived and first impressions of the juices are VERY good!
I will being doing an official review of the 10 juices that we ordered and I will post back in here the link to the review.

@vapershero

We are very happy to hear that your first impression is good! Please do share your review...we can't wait to hear what you have to say!

VU Sponsors