vaportek's nicotine

Discussion in 'DIY Reviews (flavorings / nic base / suppliers)' started by SHARK, Dec 14, 2014.

1. SHARK

SHARK

Blog Posts:
    Well ive been vaping for over 6 years now & thought all nic was close to the same quality & thought how could it really effect my juice I make that much till I stumbled across vaportek's nic I heard some real good reviews. I was still a skeptic till I tryed vaportek's nic & let me tell u the quality of this stuff is amazing. I have some mixes ive been making for a long time & ive even cut down the % of flavoring I use, theres just no pepperish taist or anything for that matter to mask of the nic its so crystal clear n clean.. I was In shock!
    called up kevin the owner & he was nice helpful & I could tell he really really is all about quality.
    hats off to Kevin & his team they really have the best quality nic ive ever tryed.
    just had to share hope you all get to try it & injoy the nicotine as much as I have.

2. wllmc

wllmc VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Sponsor VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    hell yes. VT is great.

3. AmandaD

AmandaD Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Yes, VT has a lot of fans exactly for the reasons you mention!

4. Sully

Sully Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Also a big fan, Kevin is the bomb. :)

5. Vaperstek

Vaperstek Founding Vendor Founding Vendor VU Vendor Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Thank you guys once again. We are trying to keep up with orders, and if this last year is any indication, this next year will be even better than the last. We will also be offering molin berry in 10ml. and should have those up and running on site after christmas, if not before.

Inawera flavorings are going to be tough to get. But from our intial testing of molin berry flavors, they are very good and we think most will find them suitable.

Thank you all for hanging in there, I say this as I come off of a 3 day flu bug which I am working through and as far as I can tell we are totally back on track for shipping orders out in a timely manner.

6. VelvetA

VelvetA Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I hadn't given any thought to the molinberry but if you're gonna do 10ml, I might have to give it some ;) I would hope you'd still be able to get IW though - can't you get it directly from Inawera? Since their retail prices are even better than the 'shop' was, I thought their wholesale costs would be better too. I hope so.

Feel better! :)

Vaperstek likes this.
  7. Vaperstek

Blog Posts:
    Velvet,
    we are looking at what we can do to keep inawera, but there is a lot of background "STUFF" which seems to be keeping us from progressing with them. I will keep you all updated as it goes along. I will say the molin berry flavorings are very good and we will have those online as alluded too in an earlier post..

8. HeadInClouds

HeadInClouds Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    I first read that as "next year will be the last" and panicked! Whew!

dnezarmichael and Vaperstek like this.
  9. murphy352

murphy352 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Why are Inawera flavourings going to be tough to get? Can you elaborate please?

10. VapingJunkie

VapingJunkie Down with the Clown Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Just put in my first order for this highly-praised nicotine. While I'm not excited to have to re-work all my recipes, I'm definitely ecstatic to get my hands on the best nic-juice out there. I was surprised to see my order number was so low. I would have thought VT would have served well over 1k customers by now.

11. HeadInClouds

HeadInClouds Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    You won't have to rework your recipes! If you WANT to use less total flavoring, you will be able to use less without sacrificing flavor. But if you mix at your original percents, it will NOT seem too strong. I've tested it with probably 300 recipes of mine. In every case, the RANGE of total percentage I can use has expanded. With VT nic, your flavoring can be lower without losing flavor, yet higher without getting those weird flavor-change effects.

I probably didn't explain it well, but I think you'll see what I mean when you try it. If you vape any coffee or chocolate flavors, those are great ones to illustrate the effect I'm trying to describe.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    raymo2u likes this.
  12. VapingJunkie

VapingJunkie Down with the Clown Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Thanks @HeadInClouds, I'll keep this in mind. I know right now with this WizardLabs nic I have to use a good bit of flavoring. I'm excited to not taste black pepper in every single bottle of juice. The people I mix for will probably be just as surprised. Only had 120ml of WL nic, and I got 4x as much of VT, cause I know I don't wanna run out.

I have some Coffee extracts steeping right now. I'll probably strain them out when this nic gets here. /excited

HeadInClouds likes this.
  13. EWS111

EWS111 Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I Love Vaperstek Nicotine and wouldn't be without it! Having said that, I only use it for the delicate recipes that a little extra peppery throat hit would be a problem on! I've found that the MFS 1 liter of Nic for $45 in any VG/PG ratio you want to be absolutely great for most of my recipes! If you're mixing an 18-20% NIC STRONG COFFEE OR TOBACCO who cares! I use the Vaperstek for HIC's desert recipes like Swiss Miss or Nutella! Saves me a lot of $$$$

dnezarmichael, wllmc and VapingJunkie like this.
  14. VelvetA

Blog Posts:
    Well, not really ;) VT also sells a 'throat-hit' nic, for those of us that like a little kick. It's just as 'clean' tasting as their regular but has that bite the regular is missing - $45 /liter http://www.vaperstek.org/1-liter-u-k-throat-hit-nic-100-mg-usp-ep/

BTW, not saying their is anything wrong with MFS, I've never had it. Just throwin' the info out there...:cool:

15. EWS111

Blog Posts:
    @VelvetA
    WOW! Are You telling me I can get one liter of Vaperstek 100mg nicotine for $45??????
    If so Thanks for the info and is there any coupon codes or such I need to know!

16. EWS111

Blog Posts:
    @VelvetA
    I just went on Vaperteks website and it is showinf me $125 for a liter of 100mg NIC! Please tell me how to get it for less!

17. AmandaD

Blog Posts:
    There are two types of nic - you need the other one (peppery nic - or maybe it's called throat-hit nic!)

18. EWS111

Blog Posts:
    NO! I would never pay a premium for the throat hit NIC! The throat hit is what you get with some of the low cost "peppery" nicotines! When I buy Vaperstek, I an paying the extra money for an extremely clean no throat hit NIC to use in delicate recipes!

51vape and VapingJunkie like this.
  19. AmandaD

Blog Posts:
    That's why this one is $45 instead of $125! But there is a coupon floating around for a discount on the other one!

20. EWS111

Blog Posts:
    @AmandaD
    If You know of a coupon to get the Vaperstek smooth no throat hit nicotine for less, Please whip it on me!

dnezarmichael likes this.
  21. VelvetA

Blog Posts:
  22. AmandaD

Blog Posts:
    Let me find it - hold on!

23. EWS111

Blog Posts:
    @VelvetA
    Yea but that's the throat hit stuff and I can get cheap throat hit NIC lots of places! What I'm looking for in the Vaperatek NIC is the ultra smooth "no throat hit" NIC

24. AmandaD

Blog Posts:
    BLACK-FRIDAY-NICOTINE
    20% off nicotine - sale was extended until sometime later this month

25. EWS111

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Amanda that code took $25 off bringing it down to $100/liter, about twice MFS price but worth it for delicate recipes!

wllmc likes this.
  26. AmandaD

Blog Posts:
    Absolutely!

27. EWS111

Blog Posts:
    Got a liter on the way! Thanks again Amanda!

HeadInClouds and AmandaD like this.
  28. wllmc

wllmc VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Sponsor VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    lucky man. sweet deal

SHARK likes this.
  29. Rin Vapes

Rin Vapes Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Do they sell this stuff anywhere besides Bull City and the actual website? (VaporTek website) bull City is sold out of everything except the really large batch of 100mg and the VaporTek website comes up as dangerous in Firefox.

30. AmandaD

Blog Posts:
    No, just these two places . Firefox is most likely wrong - use a different browser? The website has always been fine for me!

31. Rin Vapes

Blog Posts:
    Ok. I used the link above. I guess their site it spelled differently so that's why. (google search brings up another site)

AmandaD likes this.
  32. DIYjim

DIYjim Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    To each his own. I tried this "prized" nic and the lack of throat hit was a huge letdown for me. I only hope that all vapers get an opportunity to sample nic from various suppliers before investing in a liter. There are too many SHILLS around here to believe anybody's reviews. :p

33. AmandaD

Blog Posts:
    We've always said we liked it because of the lack of throat hit!

Interesting post for your third...

driver379, DougB, wllmc and 3 others like this.
  34. Edd

Edd Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have the throat hit nic and it's as advertised and I hope it stays around. I haven't vaped enough different nic vendors to say what's the best but I have no complaints with this stuff.

wllmc, Huckleberried and AmandaD like this.
  35. EWS111

Blog Posts:
    @DIYjim - Most of us pay extra for the lack of nic throat hit in VT Nic! When you're making a delicate fruit or chocolate deseart mix, You don't want to taste Nic!
    Having said that; For my stronger Tobacco, Coffee, and Liquor Mixes; I use MFS 100mg Nic which can be bought on sale for $45/liter! It's actually pretty good nic, just not as absent of taste as the VT Nic!

txgirl3eb, driver379 and wllmc like this.
  36. DIYjim

DIYjim Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Just new to VU, but not new to making juice. Rampant shilling on the "other" forum led me here. I lurked over there for almost 2 years. ;)

37. AmandaD

Blog Posts:
    But it seems you think they are here too. Don't confuse fans for shills!

38. Zamazam

Zamazam Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    There are just a few places I've dealt with that I highly recommended to vapers. We have some shills appear every now and then, but the VU members do their best to blast them.

tazz2293, wally, raymo2u and 6 others like this.
  39. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    I just want to verify if I like vaperstek nicotine that makes me a shill? just making sure because I have tried them all now pretty much and thats the one I like best and I tell my friends about it. . If I liked heartland or wizard labs what would that make me ? though I thought you had to get paid to be a shill. Im one broke ass shill lol. funny how the word "shill" is being used so much all of a sudden.

Cheetos, tazz2293, raymo2u and 6 others like this.
  40. HeadInClouds

Blog Posts:
    In my experience, any time you recommend something you like, you're considered a shill by someone (not everyone, just certain special people) with a different opinion. Often their opinion is formed by never trying the item in question.

41. Zamazam

Zamazam Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Well, you've posted a hell of a lot more posts than 2 or 3 that were singing the praises of a vendor who appears (appeared?) to be ripping off customers. I like Vaperstek nic too (oh crap, I'm a shill now! :rolleyes:) LOL...

tazz2293, wally, nabibrian and 2 others like this.
  42. Rin Vapes

Blog Posts:
    I'm a shill too I guess. A Flavour Art shill and I do like this VT stuff.

tazz2293 and wllmc like this.
  43. Sully

Sully Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Me too. Won't use anything else. Better by leaps and bounds. :)

dnezarmichael and wllmc like this.
  44. Vaperstek

Blog Posts:
    Jim,
    PM me your order # and We will see what went wrong with your order., and get you out another order when we get in our next batch of nicotine.

Cheetos and nabibrian like this.
  45. caddisfly

caddisfly VU Donator Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Is Vapers Tek out of it's clean nicotine? I can't seem to find it on its site. I don't want a throat hit type nic.

Vaperstek likes this.
  46. AmandaD

Blog Posts:
    They're restocking - I think Kevin said it should be available early February!

47. caddisfly

caddisfly VU Donator Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Thank you AmandaD. I can wait till then.

AmandaD likes this.
  48. Vaperstek

Blog Posts:
    It should be shipping out to us this coming week.. :)

caddisfly, Huckleberried and AmandaD like this.
  49. Kaleidoscope71

Kaleidoscope71 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Went to the site and there is listed under nicotine was the throat hit version?? I would like to get the other in a couple weeks.

50. Kaleidoscope71

Kaleidoscope71 New Member

Blog Posts:
    sorry i didn't scroll down far enough. Glad to know!

AmandaD likes this.