Become a Patron!

VaporWerkx subtank coils...

Slurp812

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a 5 pack of the 1.2, and a 5 pack of the 0.5 ohm coils. I threw a 1.2 in (I was using the hanna mod) and I like it so far. It seems to like power. I am at 30 watts now, moved it over to the IPV4s . They seem like a good replacement for stock coils. Good flavor, and vapor. Seems to take a bit more juice? Three days of light vaping so far. I use fairly thick 100%vg juice. I water it down a bit to get it to flow well. Im a light weight, so I tend to have more flooding/leaking issues that dry hits. So far its been very good in that respect. As long as I don't put it in my pocket of my coat and shake it around for a few it does not leak at all.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The other ones I'm watching are the Coiltechvapor.com coils, sometimes referred to as Coil Art. Not for sale yet. Saw some samples on Suck My Mod a few nights ago. They will have coils for Atlantis and compatible, and I think Kanger and maybe some of the Joyetech tanks.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Took another look today, and they have added tfv4 tri coils.

Slurp812

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SO far these VaperWerxUSA coils make the subtank kick more ass, and vapor than Kanger coils. Good stuff. I like my subtank again...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Took another look today, and they have added tfv4 tri coils.

What are they doing to the TFV4 coil to make them better? Seems like they would be hard to improve upon, especially the Clapton and quad coils. I'd like to try out some of their Atlanis coils in my Starre and Silo.

VU Sponsors