Become a Patron!

VaporWhale's shipping practices

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am posting this to alert potential customers of a few things.
As you may or may not know , this vendor ships its products out of the Netherlands so be ready for a wait to get your order. Naturally I knew it would take 2 possibly 3 weeks so when I ordered from them I thought it would take a few days to even get a tracking number, but when 2 weeks went buy, I started emailing them for one. the emails went days without an answer then I would get an untrackable number, OK I thought things have been known to just "show up" then finally I contacted the vendor rep here on VU and was assured it was finally in our country and wait a few days. Well today I finally got my package of an order for 2 serpent Mini's, but what blew my mind even more, was what I saw on my package for stickers and labeling here>
D68A997EE262B1EF7CAD95967DE4B3F7C440803A2ED0838D12pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zpsw5yrhiea.png

Number one, what stuck out at me was the yellow label telling me it was stuck in customs for who knows how long and they could have just kept my package for violating treaty's, Number 2, they label the contents in plain view. And lastly it shows that my order placed on July 4th was never mailed out until July 12th. I thought I'd give a new vendor here a try and my business, They will get no more of it. Be careful folks.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck the EU and their creepy alien overlords.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I have never seen a yellow label tag like that before. May of been some type of issue with customs, but for not shipping promptly without notifying you of a processing delay is BAD customer service.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also have never seen any vendor, label the contends of the package right on the mailing label like that either, which will flag it immediately to customs

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have never seen a yellow label tag like that before. May of been some type of issue with customs, but for not shipping promptly without notifying you of a processing delay is BAD customer service.
I also have never seen any vendor, label the contends of the package right on the mailing label like that either, which will flag it immediately to customs
Eu regulations.
As I said fuck them.

VaporWhale

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all,

First we are sorry for the confusion, I have talked to our shipping dept and customer service dept, here are answers:

1) the yellow label:

is attached to avoid being stopped by EU authorities, the label told that the item inside the parcel is not within the prohibited articles 28 and 29, so the shipment will go ahead.

BTW, from last week we have started using Turkish Postage delivery service as free shipping method, it's expected to be faster than Post Netherlands and without the regulation by EU, so we expect it's better, but we will evaluate.

And we are trying to add DHL and other shipping service to available shipping method for customers to choose, we plan to make it online within this week.

[UPDATE] We have added DHL and EMS to our shipped methods for customers who wanna faster delivery.

Our shipping dept will try to cover the item names from now on.

2) the customer service:
Mails are many as order increasing but we know it's not the reason of lacking or delay response, I have talked to the customer service dept, they will speed up by improving the efficiency.

We are keep improving and will carry on, and we're open for feedback and suggestions, thank you so much.

best regards,
David
VaporWhale.com team

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am going to blame the the dutch.
No one likes the dutch not even the dutch.
Stuck in a same kind of thing @Whiskey, sat for 10 days in the dutch postal system. Another 2 weeks of them fucking the dog.. maybe in another month or two I might see it.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all,

First we are sorry for the confusion, I have talked to our shipping dept and customer service dept, here are answers:

1) the yellow label:

is attached to avoid being stopped by EU authorities, the label told that the item inside the parcel is not within the prohibited articles 28 and 29, so the shipment will go ahead.

BTW, from last week we have started using Turkish Postage delivery service as free shipping method, it's expected to be faster than Post Netherlands and without the regulation by EU, so we expect it's better, but we will evaluate.

And we are trying to add DHL and other shipping service to available shipping method for customers to choose, we plan to make it online within this week.

Our shipping dept will try to cover the item names from now on.

2) the customer service:
Mails are many as order increasing but we know it's not the reason of lacking or delay response, I have talked to the customer service dept, they will speed up by improving the efficiency.

We are keep improving and will carry on, and we're open for feedback and suggestions, thank you so much.

best regards,
David
VaporWhale.com team

Turkish postal service? Erdogan has every civil servant in prison so who's delivering the packages?

VaporWhale

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Turkish postal service? Erdogan has every civil servant in prison so who's delivering the packages?
Hi, so far no feedback on abnormal status of shipments due to the reason you mentioned.

VaporWhale

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
[UPDATE]

We have added following new service to our shipping options:

Expedited(DHL : 3-7 Business days)

EMS(10-15 days)

BTW, the shipping cost or availability of them depends on the countries or areas you’re in.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors