Become a Patron!

Vapresso cascade

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I wanted a tank for convienance. My first tank was the mesh pro. I gave it away because it ate to much juice. I cudnt afford the juice it ate. Now I have the falcon resin. It doesnt eat much juice at all. Its a great tank with decent clouds. Ive heard the vapresso cascade is the king of sub ohm tank cloud chasing. Do u know anything about that tank and if it eats a lot of juice? Its a big tank so Im assuming it does.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Cascade definitely guzzles juice, just as much as the Mesh pro. I got a Crown V4 recently and it's much more conservative on juice than other tanks I've used. The flavour is pretty good too. I'd recommend the Crown V4. The Cascade has amazing clouds and runs really nice at higher wattage but if you don't wanna guzzle juice the Cascade isn't the right tank. Although there is an adapter to use Baby beast, NRG coils etc... they will use less juice but the flavour isn't as good as the monster gtm8 coils. You should do DIY juice cos then you don't have to worry about juice guzzling tanks. You will save money :)

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The Cascade definitely guzzles juice, just as much as the Mesh pro. I got a Crown V4 recently and it's much more conservative on juice than other tanks I've used. The flavour is pretty good too. I'd recommend the Crown V4. The Cascade has amazing clouds and runs really nice at higher wattage but if you don't wanna guzzle juice the Cascade isn't the right tank. Although there is an adapter to use Baby beast, NRG coils etc... they will use less juice but the flavour isn't as good as the monster gtm8 coils. You should do DIY juice cos then you don't have to worry about juice guzzling tanks. You will save money :)
Ill stick to the falcon tank then. Its good on juice and tastes good. And u only have to run it on 75 watts to get big clouds. It has triple mesh wood pulp coils.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ill stick to the falcon tank then. Its good on juice and tastes good. And u only have to run it on 75 watts to get big clouds. It has triple mesh wood pulp coils.
The Falcon is a good tank but I feel like the Crown V4 has better flavour at the same wattage. It's better on juice too. I filled up my tank at 9am and it's 2pm now an I've gone through half a tank! :D

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wud have no idea how to make my own juice.
It's easy but takes a little research effort. I just watched a video and thought, "I could do that". The start up cost is a bit but once you know what you like its smooth sailing.

Just need to aquire the components and them put them together. VG, this is the bulk of e liquid. PG, it's thinner than VG and is mostly used at less of a ratio. Flavor concentrates, get the concentrates for a recipe that looks good to you, with good feedback too if possible. Lastly nicotine if you use it. Mixing with a scale (.01 capable) is the best way to do it. I got my first scale at a head shop. You enter the recipe in a DIY calculator and it tells you how much to measure. A site Called NicRiver sells kits that include all you'll need to make your first mixes for $50 free shipping.

I know it sounds complicated. But if you're interested read about DIY a bit and see what people are talking about. Like I said, there's effort involved. There's a learning curve as well to creating. That's why I always suggest following trusted recipes.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a great idea. I'm glad my days of worrying about juice consumption are over.
I do a bit of both but when I buy store bought juice it's only $4.00 for 50ml. I have a local shop with cheap juice
I wud have no idea how to make my own juice.
It's really not hard. I was skeptical at first but it's dead easy. All I did was get syringes from my chemist and mix that way. Other people will say mixing by weight is better though. It's just personal preference like anything in vaping

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's easy but takes a little research effort. I just watched a video and thought, "I could do that". The start up cost is a bit but once you know what you like its smooth sailing.

Just need to aquire the components and them put them together. VG, this is the bulk of e liquid. PG, it's thinner than VG and is mostly used at less of a ratio. Flavor concentrates, get the concentrates for a recipe that looks good to you, with good feedback too if possible. Lastly nicotine if you use it. Mixing with a scale (.01 capable) is the best way to do it. I got my first scale at a head shop. You enter the recipe in a DIY calculator and it tells you how much to measure. A site Called NicRiver sells kits that include all you'll need to make your first mixes for $50 free shipping.

I know it sounds complicated. But if you're interested read about DIY a bit and see what people are talking about. Like I said, there's effort involved. There's a learning curve as well to creating. That's why I always suggest following trusted recipes.
+1 for this. Couldn't put it better myself :) I do use scales now but started off just using syringes cos was cheaper

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The Falcon is a good tank but I feel like the Crown V4 has better flavour at the same wattage. It's better on juice too. I filled up my tank at 9am and it's 2pm now an I've gone through half a tank! :D
2pm where r u from. Its 9:00 in the morning here in va.

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Yes the Crown V4 does have mesh coils and yes it does give off alot of vapor depending on what you class as alot of vapor. You seem more into clouds than flavour
Ive tried the smok the mesh pro and the falcon and the flavor seemed the same. But all were different in vapor. So I was just curious how the clouds were on the v4.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive tried the smok the mesh pro and the falcon and the flavor seemed the same. But all were different in vapor. So I was just curious how the clouds were on the v4.
I'd say the clouds are a bit less compared to others you've used

VU Sponsors