Become a Patron!

Vapresso I just 2 compatable EC coil

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I do not know why I did not share this sooner. My wife's all day, every day vape mod is a rose colored Target Pro that I got from @debinnv in a trade for a couple drip tips. My girl loves it. It fits her perfect. Only thing is the tank it comes with is small, very pretty but small. She opted to use her I Just 2 tank on the mod which with a 5 mil capacity better suits her ad she does not always fill regularly. Okay that said the Pro tank and the I Just 2 can use the same coils. I had 2 Vapresso coils on hand when I went on my little 2 month vacation ( if you know me you know where I was ). So I put a fresh one in her tank the day I left. I instructed her to take the tank to the our b&m when it needed changing ( not comfortable doing herself ). Well she did not do so. She vaped that coil for two months at 50 watts. You know what it still had very good flavor when I got home and changed it for her. It looked burnt to heck but was still very usable. Amazing to me. 2 months on the same coil and still good flavor. Vapor production suffered a bit but that's all. Still can not get over it. I would not suggest waiting that long between changes but she did it. And it was still functioning very well considering the circumstances. Well that's the story and We are sticking to it. Thank you for reading. Hope Vapresso Chelsea reads this.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've had VERY good luck with the Vaporesso coils too....been using them for high nic salts.

Went to Ecuador a couple months ago, the same coils lasted the entire three week trip, I replaced them when I returned home.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I like their coils as well. The longest I've gone is about 2 weeks (120 ml bottle) using their GT Mesh coils. I think they may be able go longer, but I have been changing them and cleaning the tank when I start a new flavor. I have been keeping the used coils and brushing the screen with a q tip and rinsing in really hot water and they come out pretty clean for future use with smaller sized samples or if a coil burns out unexpectedly. When they are completely done, I'm also removing the larger rubber o ring to keep as spares as I've pinched one on a new coil and it broke. Direct vapor has them priced reasonably and has free shipping with no minimum, that's where I've been getting mine.

VU Sponsors