Become a Patron!

VAPTIO FROGMAN XL Tank. "An old new friend"

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Some time ago I got the kit from VAPTIO, and its N1 PRO 240W box mod`s used by myself everyday with a great care and pleasure. Besides such a great device, there`s a complete atomizer FROGMAN (2 ml), which showed itself really prospective too.
And last week I got a new parcel with its bigger version – atomizer VAPTIO FROGMAN XL Tank and now let`s talk about it!

DSC_0777.jpg

VAPTIO FROGMAN XL Tank came to me in a small and bright box. On the face side there is an info, that product may contain nicotine, then we see the picture of atomizer, its capacity level, and the company`s logo with own slogan.
On the back there is a set info, contacts, warnings and certificates and the info about nicotine, as we have seen on the face. Sides have info about color, QR-code, contacts and barcode.

DSC_0058.jpg
DSC_0062.jpg

As for set, it`s standard and contains the most important adds.

VAPTIO FROGMAN XL Tank set:
1 * VAPTIO FROGMAN XL Tank;
1 * Spare glass tube;
1* Replacement coil head W8 (pre-built);
1 * Replacement coil head W2;
3 * O-rings;
1 * User manual​

Well, atomizer looks great and my version has also a red colored glass tube. Wow! As for sizes, they`re not really huge, and so, this atomizer will suite almost all modern productive devices. The quality and assembly is fantastic: no backlashes and gaps! I`m really impressed!

DSC_0073.jpg

VAPTIO FROGMAN XL Tank parameters:
Height: 55 mm;
Diameter: 26 mm;
Capacity: 5 ml;
Colors: Black, blue, purple, white​

VAPTIO FROGMAN XL Tank consists of 6 parts: base with "swimming" pin, changeable coil head, glass tube, filling ring, top cap and drip tip.

The base has a swimming pin, a thread inside and special additional tooth notches for to hold on replacement coil heads.
There are some cuts on airflow control ring and 2 middle holes with a stopper in the process of control.
The glass tube can contain 5 ml of e-juice, and this is a good index. As I have already told you, the pre-built tube is made og red glass, but in the box you can also find transparent white version.

DSC_0075.jpg

Replacement coil heads, which are in set, are of W2 and W8 types. As for the flavor and vapor – both types work and produces them good. Also, you can find some other heads on manufacturer`s site and order them.

DSC_0115.jpg

The filling ring has two convenient holes with silicone insert and a special groove, which solves leaks problem while fill your atomizer with different types of nozzles.
Also, you can see two notches on the top, which help to fix top cap on.

DSC_0094.jpg

Top cap is made really interesting: manufacturer relieved us of unscrewing cap and have made a special spring mechanism. You need to combine filling ring insert with holes in top cap, push it and fix with a light turn.
There are some notches, look like a Rome figure «4» and the name of company on its perimeter.

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

Drip tip is made of delrin and is of 810 type, looking like a witches hat. While vape, it doesn`t gets really hot and can be changed for your favorite 510 type, but I think you won`t do that, `cause it`s convenient.

DSC_0081.jpg

FROGMAN atomizer specifications:
Height: 54 mm;
Diameter: 23,5 mm;
Capacity: 5 ml;
Airflow: Bottom;
Filling: Top;
Drip tip: 810;
Base: Stateless, replacement heads;
Thread: Of 510 type with swimming pin;
Materials: Stainless steel, Pyrex glass, Delrin​

DSC_0120.jpg

Pros:
•Design;
•Quality and assembly;
•Bottom airflow;
•Top filling;
•Flavor and vapor;

Cons:
•Price;
•No RBA base;

CV
Well, I think, that VAPTIO FROGMAN XL Tank is a great atomizer with really tasty coil heads, lots of vapor and of a high quality. It has a beautiful design and presentable appearance. I really can`t understand, why the manufacturer doesn`t want to add an RBA base into coils range…If they do such a step, FROGMAN will be one of the greatest and non-problem atomizer, which will be popular among vapers, not looking at its biting price.

You can buy VAPTIO FROGMAN XL Tank here.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors