Become a Patron!

Vaptio Paragon tank...weird taste?

digger27

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I picked up a Capt'n kit with the Paragon tank for $9.99...couldn't resist at this price.
All the theme issues and other cons described by some reviewers aside I actually like this mod.
Mine seems like a good one, no button rattle, the battery door closes and locks securely and feels good in my hands...the way it works is the best pro, I get a great Vape using the smart feature with great taste.
If I use another tank, that is, like my Falcon mesh or others.
The issue I have is some kind of weird taste I get off the Paragon tank.
I washed the tank well before using, tried both coils included in the kit and that strange taste is still there...sort of like vaping machine oil or something just as bad.
Doing research I have read of at least one other person that says he gets a bad taste off of all the Vapito coils he has tried so I assume I am not the only one with this issue...other reviewers have not mentioned this so maybe it isn't a huge problem or I might just be sensitive to something going on in Vapito coils.
I do have a new pack of Frogman coils that I am about to try and I hope that fixes the problem because I can just put this tank aside forever if necessary but I would like to get it into rotation because I do like to Vape a few different flavors throughout the day to keep the boredom away.
I have read that Baby Beast coils fit into this tank also, has anyone here had this same issue/experience with Vapito tanks, did you change coil brands and did it solve the problem?
If so, or even if you haven't what BB coils do you recommend?
I am more into flavor, not clouds, I like mesh coils for the flavor and tend to stay in the 45-70 watt range for the most part...the juices I use are my own DIY mixes or if commercial usually not the super sweet coil killer types.
I prefer the lower wattage possible with the best flavor and longest lasting coils, if I can get a couple of weeks out of a coil that would be great but flavor is the most important thing to me.

Thoughts....opinions...recommendations?

digger27

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VaporDNA.
All kinds of deals sent to your email if you sign up.
You have to buy a certain amount of dollars worth of other stuff, on this order I bought a pack of Frogman tank coils, a few coils for my Falcon tank and two batteries, things I needed anyway, and I got $50 off the kit.

Since my first post I replaced the coil in this Paragon tank with a new Frogman coil but the bad taste is still there...I just can't Vape through it.
A shame, I would love to use this tank but no big deal if I can't because I still love using my camo green colored mod which cost me very little in the long run.

I will take the tank apart and soak it in soapy water for a few weeks and if the problem is due to something on the surface maybe that will fix it.
If the problem is with something in the coil construction then I am probably out of luck.
It is weird that I have not seen many other reviewers mention this issue, again it might be I am just one of the unlucky ones that react badly to something in this tank.
Oh well.

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
Oh yeah, I dig those weekend sales. I remember that deal now, they ran out of stock before I could find enough sh;t to buy, you lucky dog, lol. You had to be quick on that one. Sorry about the tank but hey 10.00 for a mod, you still won.

VU Sponsors