Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Up for sale are some great items, but I kinda went over board so I need to "cull" my heard of atties.
Some have been set up once to make sure of compatibility with genuine Origens ( yes they are compatible)

Others I dont think have been set up. Cant swear to it, cause I got them from a trade.

2 x Origen MK2 4ml Standard/ Classic top cap and all extras.
1 x Origen MK2 4ml w/ JM style top cap and all extras

1 x Goblin Mini, I know this was new and never used, because it had the seal , I lifted it up since I wanted to make sure nothing was broken.

1 x Orchid RTA, think this is Genuine as its labeled on the bag "AetherTecn" Me and KFL styles just dont get along, bad has extras etc. Not sure if this has been used, does not smell like e-liquid.

The Origen I can vouch for as they are so near the original , I have more stashed for spares.
The Orchid and the Goblins Ive never used. I have not set them up, I think the Goblin is very much like a KFL to set up and since I never can get KFL to work, didnt bother to set it up and the Goblin, well Im a klutz and so much glass and I think its a big cloud type so....

All 10.00 Each
Shipping is 3.00

PayPal Only.

origen -001.jpg origen -002.jpg origen -003.jpg

Attachments

• orchid-001.jpg
    orchid-001.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 85
  • goblin-001.jpg
    goblin-001.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 84
  • goblin-002.jpg
    goblin-002.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
OH BTW, the Origennies are wonderful set up with cotton, Thats how I use them :)

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks Gavlan, payment pending for the Goblin and Orchid. Going to sleep, I hope:)

Last edited:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Origens are still available. My favorites !!!!
Here are some photos, honestly, dont know if these are the clones or genuines, but hope these "seduce" you.

The MODs and Drip Tips are NOT included :)
jm-orign-mix-001.jpg [ origen trio-001.jpg

Attachments

• sx mini-origen-001.jpg
    sx mini-origen-001.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just in case anyone is not sure how The Origens are to set up, I do a simple horitzonal coil above the neg pin and pull the cotton through and down in the tank.

On the Origennie you just place the wick tails down in the holes that usually hold the dual mesh wicks. Its essentially a RDTA, wicks perfect, no leaks , easy to refill, this is the older version, the ones I have for sale are easier to set up because the pos post has a hex screw and slots to lay the wire across, much easier.

22f380c8838048e44a04c4f761bc8a24.jpg

Last edited:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I will include drip tips now. Each gets a ulteum DT
Second photo is how it looks like on the Origennydt-006.jpg dt-007.jpg

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
What kind of draw do the origennys have.Are they strictly mouth to lung,or can they do a restricted lung hit?Will probably buy one if they can do direct lung.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Funny you ask, had someone asking me why I like them last night ( not even related to the sale )
Its got such a smooth draw and you can restrict it as much as you like or you can use the largest hole w the little spare AFC at the side too.

It doesnt seem to loose any of the flavor intensity even full open.

I was never sure what type of vaper I was, DTL or MTL, I guess I like not so gigantic clouds but I do like a full dense cloud and to be able to take a big draw. The KFL was too restrictive for me, and some of the atties like the Merlin and Cthulu were way too much, even though they did manage to have great taste too.

I hope that answers your question, I do inhale DTL more than the MTL. Buddies of mine that really are truly MTL find some of the RTAs I like to be too airy, such as the Spheroid V4. I like it as is, but others bought the AFC restrictors for it.

Believe me, I have a stash of these and genuine, I could never do without.

OH BTW, the DT im including is on the more restrictive side, so if you want more air, use a wider bore. I like small to medium bore DTs, this DT is medium

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
1 SOLD !!!!
1 Left, if it does not sell today, going to put it back in the pile of spares.

The one left is this one
_mg_5716-jpg.92698

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Awesome person :) Posting here so I will be able to leave feedback for you later

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors