Become a Patron!

Vash’s Natural Tobacco & Fruit Blends Sales/Info

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sale on extracts for DIY !!!

Any tobacco extract $10 for 10ml

You can mix 3 30ml from each for only $10 and shipping on any size order is $2.50

PM me to purchase or for more info :)

dhock50

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really need to learn how to mix up my own with the way things are going! My biggest concern is the nicotine, how to not poison myself lol

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Though I have closed site I am still mixing and extracting on a smaller scale allowing me more time with family while still supplying my regular customers their favorite blends at a reduced price

For those interested in purchasing discounted premade juices or extracts please feel free to post here or PM me .

I have many of the same NETs I carried on Ethervapes available as well as several fruits and dessert blends and will be adding some new desserts in next week or so :)

Prices for premade $4 10ml $10 30ml

Please PM if interested in extract prices

Shipping is flat rate $2.50 bubble mailer and larger orders get upgraded to priority at no additional cost .

edecfe15480242eb2621b7969b59b8c5.jpg

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Weekend special buy 4 10ml get one free !!!
Offer applies to any juice :)

PM to order now
Flat rate $2.50 shipping all orders

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Weekend special !!!

But 4 10ml and get one free :)

Offer applies to all juices

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I may be ordering some more empty 120ml bottles next day or two

When I do I will let you know :)
Let me know I'd like to order a 120ml of Virginia flue when you do. What would the price be?

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well regular cost is $10 for 30ml plus shipping so I will do $35 for 120ml and then regular $2.50 shipping so $37.50 shipped
Ok, I could pay for this on Wednesday. If you get the 120ml bottles in time. I'll hit you up next week.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Two new desserts blends available soon !

These will be creamy desserts that will also blend well with many of the tobacco's should you like to create your own hybrid blend :)

A creamy Butterscotch blend and a Smores blend minus the chocolate (we all know how chocolate Vapes can be lol)

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This guy has some of the best NET's you can buy for the price he offers, and the ejuice is top notch quality. You cant beat his price either. 2, 30mls for $20 it's a steal. I just bought a 120ml of Virginia flue.I like it so much.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone interested in trying few juices I'm offering deal this weekend 3 10ml for $12.50 shipped !

Payment via PP/GW please

I'm trying to use up old stock of 10ml bottles and will be selling mainly 30ml or 120ml bottles from here on out

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone interested in trying few juices I'm offering deal this weekend 3 10ml for $12.50 shipped !

Payment via PP/GW please

I'm trying to use up old stock of 10ml bottles and will be selling mainly 30ml or 120ml bottles from here on out.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have some supplies on the way and once they arrive will be offering a fantastic deal

All 30ml bottles $8 !!!

$3.00 shipping on all orders and free shipping on orders over $50

This will include all tobacco's as well as some some new desserts and fruit blends .

I will only have 100 30ml bottles available at this price,if you wish to place order ahead of time please PM me to order and reserve how many you would like :)

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have some supplies on the way and once they arrive will be offering a fantastic deal

All 30ml bottles $8 !!!

$3.00 shipping on all orders and free shipping on orders over $50

This will include all tobacco's as well as some some new desserts and fruit blends .

I will only have 100 30ml bottles available at this price,if you wish to place order ahead of time please PM me to order and reserve how many you would like :)

dhock50

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would like to reserve 2 vanilla Skye, 1 wicked, and 1 Kentucky Burley. Also what is the Virginia flue flavor profile? Is it sweet at all? Thanks

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I would like to reserve 2 vanilla Skye, 1 wicked, and 1 Kentucky Burley. Also what is the Virginia flue flavor profile? Is it sweet at all? Thanks
Great will put those aside for you :)

Once supplies arrive will PM you

Virginia is a slightly sweet and mild blend , one of my favorites as it has a has a good balance of sweet and dry that I enjoy anytime of the day

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vash received my juice and the samples, The whiskey and the Cigar both had great flavor.thank you! So do you have a website also?

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vash received my juice and the samples, The whiskey and the Cigar both had great flavor.thank you! So do you have a website also?
I did but closed it down as my business partner and I decided to split and it had gotten to where I was only one running every aspect of the business.

I decided it was better to close down for now since I have two young kids so I could spend more time with them while still mixing and extracting and selling but on a much smaller scale :)

Worked out well as I can charge lower prices this way for the same quality juices and have a normal life again lol

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Supplies arrive tomorrow to begin sale !!!

Including a new tropical citrus blend and a creamy butterscotch blend along with a new cookie blend.

$8 30ml any flavor and free shipping over $50 :)

67Tele

Member For 4 Years
Vash!
Ether Vapes were my introduction to NETs and turned my world around. It's hard to find a better person around than Vash. Having cut my nic in half and with having only high nic EVs left I truly miss my Confederate. I'll PM you to get some. Really good to see you, man!

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Supplies have arrived and sale has begun !!!

$8 any 30ml and free shipping over $50

dhock50

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do you still have my order? Is the total $35? Let me know and I'm send it to you, thanks again!

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vash!
Ether Vapes were my introduction to NETs and turned my world around. It's hard to find a better person around than Vash. Having cut my nic in half and with having only high nic EVs left I truly miss my Confederate. I'll PM you to get some. Really good to see you, man!
Thank you so much for the kind words buddy !

Let others know if you want too that sale is on and price is $8 30ml and free shipping over $50.

Your Confederate extract shipped today by the way :)

dhock50

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for the awesome price on some great juice, I am hooked!!! I have not tried a flavor of yours that I haven't loved!

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you for the awesome price on some great juice, I am hooked!!! I have not tried a flavor of yours that I haven't loved!
Your welcome and thank you for the kind words :)

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sale is still going !

$8 for any 30ml including all NETs and the new desserts and fruits

PM to order now and free shipping over $50

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sale is active !!!

$8 for any 30ml including new desserts and fruits and all former EtherVapes Natural tobacco's

Get them while you can supply is limited :)

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Bumping up sale !!!

$8 for all 30mls while supplies last

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
$8 for all 30ml and free shipping over $50

This includes all natural tobacco blends and desserts as well as newest cigar extraction Capone !

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vash do you have a list of flavors and descriptions you could link me to? Thanks
Yes I can PM you flavors ,what types do you like ? I specialize in natural tobacco's but also some fruits and desserts :)

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Have limited amount of 120ml also available for $30 !

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have the following NETs available

Gold leaf: light analog style tobacco

Djinn: Turkish camel style tobacco

Red Dawn: raspberry infused medium tobacco

Captain Jack: rum infused fire cured burley

Ry4: natural tobacco version

Vanilla Skye: vanilla dessert style light tobacco

Kentucky Burley: air cured all burley blend

Capone: custom cigar blend ,medium bodied cigar one of my favorite

Monticello: all Virgina blend medium tobacco that's grassy and slightly sweet also a favorite

Confederate: southern tobacco blend full flavored and biggest seller but is gunky

Bayou brew: Perique blend that is medium to full flavored and unique flavor

Kings Crown : Latakia English blend

Wicked : all black Cavendish blend with light notes of amaretto

Midnite Lite: black and mild type blend full flavored[/

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sale still active and tobaccos available listed in previous post :)

$8 for any 30ml !!!

These are the same high quality NETs sold previously on my site EtherVapes

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I also have Bali Nights available!
Bali Shag inspired blend of smokey fire cured burley and Virgina :)

On of my biggest sellers and cleanest NETs along with Capone my Cigar blend

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Brand new desserts available !!!

Creamy butterscotch and a all new Chocolate Chip cookie with light notes of nuts and coconut

$8 for any 30ml unicorn bottle and free shipping over $50

PM to order now while supplies last :)

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Amazing limited time offer !!!

Besides current sale of $8 for any 30ml I'm offering special deal on larger orders

$56 shipped for 8 30ml of your choice !!!

That's $7 a 30ml plus free shipping and the best sale I've offered ever for EtherVapes quality juices :)

3aa097d7a61a27bdcc8303cf01c08606.jpg

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Special offer while supplies last !

$56 shipped for 8 30ml of your choice including all NETs :)

PM to order now

tarnishedhalo

Member For 4 Years
Hi vash, got the juice this weekend. Tastes great right out of the box :). The unicorn bottles were a pleasant surprise ha thanks.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi vash, got the juice this weekend. Tastes great right out of the box :). The unicorn bottles were a pleasant surprise ha thanks.
Thank you for the kind words I really appreciate it

Yeah everyone has been loving the Unicorn bottles lol

Please let others know sale is still running $8 a 30ml or 8 30ml for $56 shipped !

Hope you have a great :)

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sale still running till supplies run out :)

$8 any 30ml and special offer $56 shipped for 8 30ml of your choice !!!

4810b7e0038224898c884ac316246fb7.jpg

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Special weekend deal !!!

$7 any 30ml and $53 shipped for 8 30ml of your choice :)

PM now for flavors available or to order

0769bd25fad0ee9272285ae6d4a999cd.jpg

dhock50

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What do u have available in sweeter tobaccos. I would like some more mellow wood and I want to try the Virginia flue, if available. What else would be good that maybe I haven't tried. I have liked every juice u have made for me and I would like to do the 8 bottles, but I would like if u could send me some choices of what is available, thanks

VU Sponsors