Become a Patron!

Vash’s Natural Tobacco & Fruit Blends Sales/Info

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
All juices on sale $8 30ml and free shipping over $50 !!!

PM to order now and also have extracts for DIY available

I have many Natural tobacco and some fruits and dessert blends on sale.

Following Natural tobaccos available:

Gold leaf: light analog style tobacco

Djinn: Turkish camel style tobacco

Red Dawn: raspberry infused medium tobacco

Captain Jack: rum infused fire cured burley

Ry4: natural tobacco version

Vanilla Skye: vanilla dessert style light tobacco

Kentucky Burley: air cured all burley blend

Capone: custom cigar blend ,medium bodied cigar one of my favorite

Monticello: all Virgina blend medium tobacco that's grassy and slightly sweet also a favorite

Confederate: southern tobacco blend full flavored and biggest seller but is gunky

Bayou brew: Perique blend that is medium to full flavored and unique flavor

Kings Crown : Latakia English blend

Wicked : all black Cavendish blend with light notes of amaretto

Midnite Lite: black and mild type blend full flavored[/

c0728f97bd7c9763bbdc737ebb0a1b4e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Bump this up!
Next three days can do $22.50 shipped for 2 30ml if PP friends/gift

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
$22.50 shipped any two 30mls, each additional 30ml $10!!!

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Bump, trying to raise some extra Disneyland funds folks! lol

Fantastic deal for same premium NETs I offered on ethervapes site

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Also willing to trade juices for some hardware as well, less I spend on new setups the better for Disneyland lol

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are these concentrated flavoring ingredients, or mixed vapeable juice you're selling?

dhock50

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
do you have any similar to RY4s. I like tobacco with a bit of caramel, vanilla something like that.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
do you have any similar to RY4s. I like tobacco with a bit of caramel, vanilla something like that.
Yes I do :) A nice mild tobacco blend with vanilla and touch of caramel and also a wonderful ry4ish style artificial tobacco blend as well .
Pm me if you wish to order

dhock50

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes I do :) A nice mild tobacco blend with vanilla and touch of caramel and also a wonderful ry4ish style artificial tobacco blend as well .
Pm me if you wish to order

so how much for two bottles shipped?

dhock50

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll take 2 bottles if you have the flavors I mentioned. Let me know your paypal info for payment, thanks

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any Virginia flue and aged burley tobaccos NET's?

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Also one of my personal favorite blends is Bali Nights, a RYO blend of Virginia with touch of dark fired for a nice smokey quality.One of my ADV NET

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a note to say Vash's NETs are some of the best in the biz. I vape one of his blends every single day and just received a ton of it. i MTL in a magma rda.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just a note to say Vash's NETs are some of the best in the biz. I vape one of his blends every single day and just received a ton of it. i MTL in a magma rda.
Thanks man ! Same great juices as my former site but for even better deal :)

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes I have a classic aged toasted Burley blend and a classic flue Virginia blend :)

Also have a dark fired Burley blend with Caribbean rum

Can you send me one of each Virginia flue and burley? How much for 2, 30 mis. Shipped? I don't want any tobacco flavors other then NETs. I've tried cowboy blends that vapes shops sell and they suck. Artificial crap. Thanks

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Can you send me one of each Virginia flue and burley? How much for 2, 30 mis. Shipped? I don't want any tobacco flavors other then NETs. I've tried cowboy blends that vapes shops sell and they suck. Artificial crap. Thanks
Sure thing I'll send you pm now

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you. Great price. I'm gonna mix those 2 ejuices together. They have a great flavor mixed.

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you have a RY4 blend? And I'm interested on more Virginia flue NET..

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, I'd like a 30ml of that RY4, and a 30ml of Virginia flue, Same price as before? send a invoice and I'll pay for it in the morning.

jjcordone

Member For 4 Years
I just got my order from Vash today - stock up now before the stupid new laws make NET's tough to get!
Thanks Vash !!

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's why we have private messenging! Hell if I had to I'd ask for his email. I'd get my NET's from Vash!! lol

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
$10 any 30ml & $4 10ml !!!
$2.50 shipping on any size order

Have few other flavors available besides NETs as well :)

96aa53000f0d2ac1b9c489ffda8cdec4.jpg

dhock50

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anything with caramel or vanilla and tobacco base, I like a tobacco base with a bit of sweet. I like the juices I got from u before, just wondering what else u have. I like Burly and Cavendish flavors too. Let me know what options u have available, thanks

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Anything with caramel or vanilla and tobacco base, I like a tobacco base with a bit of sweet. I like the juices I got from u before, just wondering what else u have. I like Burly and Cavendish flavors too. Let me know what options u have available, thanks
Yes I have a NET based RY4 flavor and a straight vanilla NET as well as a all black Cavendish blend too :)

Also a air cured burley blend and a dark fired burley and rum blend

dhock50

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is the Cavendish and the Burley sweet at all? I need a bit of sweetness, but like the tobacco flavors too. Thanks

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The Cavendish is as it is but I also can sweeten any juice if you like :)

dhock50

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mellow wood and vanilla Skye is what I got last time, which are both very good, I just wanted to try something different. Any recommendations what I should try knowing what I like? Thinking I would like to try a burley and a Cavendish if u could add a little sweet and/ or some vanilla. I've had a candied type Burley and a Cavendish that also was candied that I really liked.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Mellow wood and vanilla Skye is what I got last time, which are both very good, I just wanted to try something different. Any recommendations what I should try knowing what I like? Thinking I would like to try a burley and a Cavendish if u could add a little sweet and/ or some vanilla. I've had a candied type Burley and a Cavendish that also was candied that I really liked.
I would recommend my straight burley blend as it is with touch of sweetness added and also the all black cavendish blend with vanilla and sweetness added :)

dhock50

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok let me know the total and your PayPal. I use 12 nic and 70/30 usually, thanks

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just got an order in for my Mister but couldn't help but break into it and try it myself.

Wow, a nice vape. I'm not used to tobacco anymore (or that 12 mg nic) but this is very nice - I think someone trying to kick regular tobacco should give this a shot, especially if traditional juice isn't doing it for ya.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just got an order in for my Mister but couldn't help but break into it and try it myself.

Wow, a nice vape. I'm not used to tobacco anymore (or that 12 mg nic) but this is very nice - I think someone trying to kick regular tobacco should give this a shot, especially if traditional juice isn't doing it for ya.
Thank you very much for the kind words !
:)

Yeah I'm sure the 12mg was bit of a shock to the system lol

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your RY4 with the Natural tobacco base is killer!! Love the caramal and vanilla hints. I will buy more.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just finished filtering a very unique Maduro cigar blend for those interested!
This had been sitting for three months and is finally ready for purchase :)

It is very clean compared to regular NETs and for next few days I will be offering 10ml bottles pure extract for $10 and 30ml for $25 !

You can also purchase premise bottles at current deal of $10 30ml

This blend is created for me from a friend's cigar shop in NY so this blend is custom made to create this extract .

dhock50

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't got my newest order of juices yet, but have been using the vanilla Skye that I got from u awhile back, can I get more of that? It's amazing!! I would also like to try the ry4.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I haven't got my newest order of juices yet, but have been using the vanilla Skye that I got from u awhile back, can I get more of that? It's amazing!! I would also like to try the ry4.
Of course :). Price is same as last time for two 30mls

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Any one interested in the Cigar blend let me know :)

Very unique and clean blend aged for three months before filtering.

VU Sponsors