velocity question

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a tobeco velocity i got recently, when i got it the 510 pin screw was crooked. I loosened it & it unscrewed alot.. tightened it back & after putting it on my sig 150 its now more leveled out still a slight slant. All tobeco velocity 510 are adjustable right? Also i find i prefer my rda's with a chuff as its alot easier to take just the chuff cap off to drip. But with velocity you have to take the whole top barrel peice off which is a pain imo. Ive been just unscrewing the chuff it has, kinda hard to see coil's but its easier then taking whole top off, i find that to messy gets juice all over. I know some people just drip right through the cap without taking anything off. Havent tried it i would think it wouldnt land on coils well. Does it still juice up the same if its just going to the well? How do you guys drip in your velocity. I use 22 g .2 ish mostly so it drys quick

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
if your cotton is in the well at least some it will wick it up to your coils. I get lazy and with that chuff being as wide as it is and just drip through the chuff. Also at least on mine the 510 pin screws through one of the poles to attach it to the deck. If its the pole that is crooked may try taking that screw out and reattaching the side that it holds in.

arilen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Get your self a bottle with a dripper
glass_dropper_bottle.jpg

Something like this, my velocity will hold a full dripper, and
if you hit it right away very little leaking,
with 3/4 a dripper no leaking at all.

Some people dont like them But All My juice ends up in a glass bottle, DIY or store bought.

natchez

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I too mix everything in glass and use the same type bottle for dripping.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 510 is not adjustable, it hold the positive post in place and if it's loose so is the post.
I just drip through the drip tip, it doesn't need to go straight on the coils, that what the cotton is for.

VU Sponsors