Become a Patron!

Velocity RDA Squonk Pin

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello fellow squonkers,

I have a Velocity clone coming next week and I was wondering if anyone knows stateside vendor who sells BF pins. Or if anyone here has a spare on they would like to sell I'd love to take it off your hands.

I posted this in the for sale section under accessories but I figured I'd have a better chance of my request being seen here.

Thanks

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Argh!!!!!

Out of stock. The hunt continues. Regardless, I appreciate your help.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Found one at avid vapor but they want $10 shipping. I'd rather just buy another velocity that comes with the pin than pay $10-$15 for one.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unless I'm missing something on your question here, fatdaddy has them. The velocity takes the 2.5mm as I recall, don't hold my feet to the fire on that though. Get some of both, they are like a buck&quarter a pop. Some need to be shortened for particular applications, but that's a quick job with either a grinding wheel or a file. BF RDA Replacement Contacts

http://www.fatdaddyvapes.com/shop.html

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unless I'm missing something on your question here, fatdaddy has them. The velocity takes the 2.5mm as I recall, don't hold my feet to the fire on that though. Get some of both, they are like a buck&quarter a pop. Some need to be shortened for particular applications, but that's a quick job with either a grinding wheel or a file. BF RDA Replacement Contacts

http://www.fatdaddyvapes.com/shop.html
I believe it takes the 2.5 too...as cheap as they are, I usually buy 10 at a time, and they can be shortened easily.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is what I'm seeing...

IMG_7138.PNG

How would I go about installing it?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Found one at avid vapor but they want $10 shipping. I'd rather just buy another velocity that comes with the pin than pay $10-$15 for one.
The Velocity V2 has a little screw in the 510 connection (so does the clone), in order to make it a BF RDA, you just unscrew that little screw. The only clone that I found coming with an extra BF pin, was the Velocity Mini by Tobeco.
http://vapenw.com/velocity-mini-rda-by-tobeco

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah I see. I'm going to order the pin from fat daddy and also a tobecco mini.

Thanks for your help guys

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That squonk pin will not work it has a slit in it for a screwdriver I bought one for my wife her 160 drip box and it leaks like crazy because the 510 pin has that slit in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I heard the tobacco velocity Mini works the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors