Become a Patron!

Velocity V1 RDA HELP!

Guys how do you change the pin to BF? I unscrewed the bottom do I just have to push the center pin out? I pushed it with all my force? Maybe use a hammer? Thanks I really need the BF pin for my Kangertech

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should just come right out. Did the positive post come free of the deck?

Possibly damaged threads? Not sure if the V1 has a removable screw or not. I know V2 does.

Should just come right out. Did the positive post come free of the deck?

Possibly damaged threads? Not sure if the V1 has a removable screw or not. I know V2 does.
Yes the post came out of the deck now the screw is just there, I'm sure I have to pop it right out but maybe I need to apply force I just don't wanna break it.

jZmJQ
sTx8g
as you can see the pin is sticking out but I unscrewed the bottom?

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should not need force. Sounds like something is damaged. Maybe a bent screw?

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing holding it in but the insulator. Should just come right out.

Does the screw turn freely?

I wouldn't try to press it out with anything other than your fingers. If it is stuck that bad, a tool would likely damage it.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also why is there a hole in the center of the screw in your pic?

Stupid question possibly, but are you sure the bf pin is not already in there? Looks like it from the pic.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If not, give the screw a tap with a hammer. Worst case is you damage the insulator. Possibly damage the screw, but if changing it out for a BF anyway then no real loss

Nothing holding it in but the insulator. Should just come right out.

Does the screw turn freely?

I wouldn't try to press it out with anything other than your fingers. If it is stuck that bad, a tool would likely damage it.
The screw turns freely there's only that little plug that should allow it to pull out. I used my wee

It's not a BF haha I tried, the box came with a kit and there was a BF pin inside that's why, I'll try tapping it with a hammer maybe it's just jammed it spins freely so its not a thread problem

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pushed or screw the screw out of the whole. The post post is what holds the pin in the atty if post is free pin should slide out.... a tight insulator might hold it in place and require persuasion.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors