Become a Patron!

Venders and PP

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a whole lot, from what I gathered - I would like to know as well if there's anyone else taking PayPal...

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most US vendors don't take PayPal because of all the FDA regulations. Anything vape-related throws up a red flag for them.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
focalecig.com another china site that takes paypal
optimusvape.com/ US hardware site, I have used them a few times, use to be ebay and then opened this site

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lots of vendors are accepting bitcoin now. Any why not? They only ever increase in value.

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't recall any at the moment, and since I'm at work I can't exactly look it up. I'll try to remember after this 12-14 hour shift. LoL

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Our VU sponsor cigabuy.com also takes PayPal

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can get a free prepaid debit card for your paypal account. Then you can spend your funds anywhere. You can also set up a virtual credit card once you get your debit card. That way you don't have to put your card number out there. Set up a virtual account and then delete it after a short time and generate a new one.
https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/

I've been using one for the last couple of months ever since one vape site's processor snagged my actual cc number and purchased some dresses in hong kong..lmao.

Last edited:

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can get a free prepaid debit card for your paypal account. Then you can spend your funds anywhere. You can also set up a virtual credit card once you get your debit card. That way you don't have to put your card number out there. Set up a virtual account and then delete it after a short time and generate a new one.
https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/

I've been using one for the last couple of months ever since one vape site's processor snagged my actual cc number and purchased some dresses in hong kong..lmao.
Oh nice! I was wondering about this.
Edit: [user] MoFo [/user] neglected to mention the $4.95 a month fee. :)

Last edited:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love how people use the actual word and blow up the stealth spots.

Derp1.jpg

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried to order from fast tech and they want me to send them pictures of my credit card. Is that normal?

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I made 2 orders from FastTech this week using PP. In both cases, the first time I'd try to pay, PP would complain that the addresses didn't match because FT was putting "ship to" on one of the lines, so it wouldn't match up. But I found clicking on the link to go back would go to a slightly different page, and going through the motion, the transaction went through. SHRUG.

Also ordered that DNA30 from Focalecig using PP, that was no problem.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
does anyone have a fast tech coupon code?

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
does anyone have a fast tech coupon code?
I think the only FT code is 'BLF'. It's only good for batteries, if I'm not mistaken.

And NO, I've never heard of and would never send pics of my credit card, to anyone. That's why there are secure payment options. No employee of online company can see any of your cc info.

Last edited:

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried to order from fast tech and they want me to send them pictures of my credit card. Is that normal?
Not normal at all. I've ordered from them 3-5 times now, and never had to do anything close to that. Of course, I also use PayPal because I don't *want* them to have my CC number. LoL

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Nope. I'd ask why too. The only reason I can think of is if it isn't your card or the billing and mailing addresses don't match. Might depend on your country too, IDK.

Never send CC info like that....all someone needs to steal your money is the name, acct number, expiry date and the 3-digit secutiry code.

I use PP with them, no problems.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I was selling a vehicle on eBay I got an email saying they want me to scan and email my birth certificate, tenancy agreement, passport and registration document of vehicle. Listen: AND a picture of me standing next to the vehicle lol. I was skeptical of the email and thought it was a scam. So I telephoned them and yup! It was eBay. It's to stop scammers.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, for something of that value, it's a bit more understandable, methinks. ;)

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If it looks like a rat...:mad:
and smells kinda fishy...:confused:

Don't EAT it!!!:eek:

Just sayin':D

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I cancelled the order. I used paypal and so far so good. I just thought the credit card would be easier. It could be that the billing address is different than the mailing. IDK. Hopefully my identity is safe, I'm a little nervous now.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey cherrycakes! Welcome to VU. And congrats on your first day off cigs!!!!

VU Sponsors