Vendor Question

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid - Guides, Tips & Tricks!' started by ModularMist, Sep 20, 2017.

1. ModularMist

ModularMist New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi all,

New user, and new vaper here. I picked up the vape about a month and a half ago to kick my chewing tobacco habit...so far so great! I have fallen hard for the "hobby" aspect that surrounds vaping, and have found myself curious to give DIY juice a try (my wallet agrees here).

So my question is as follows: what are the best online vendors to get the gear from? By browsing the forums I have already become aware of all the flavor suppliers; however, I am still unsure as to where to get the best PG, VG, and nicotine. Any suggestions?

Thank you all in advance.

2. SteveS45

SteveS45 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I use Liquid Barn because of superior service and quality products in my opinion.

3. Mattp169

Mattp169 Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    pg and vg is easy
    essentialdepot.com
    and they sell on amazon . sometimes tehir stuff is available with free prime shipping

think the current offer is 4 gallons of g for $39 plus shipping

4. Khassy

Khassy Diamond Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I got my PG and VG (I don't use nic) from MyFreedomSmokes.com

5. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 Silver Contributor Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I've also used MFS before, but not any longer. They've had a few security breaches, and I no longer trust them with my CC info.

I also agree whole heartedly with @Mattp169 - Essential Depot is now the only vendor I'll buy VG and PG from.

JuicyLucy likes this.
  6. Khassy

Blog Posts:
    I've purchased quite a few things from MFS and haven't had any problems.

7. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 Silver Contributor Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Yet... But MANY have. It's documented. Why take the risk?

JuicyLucy likes this.
  8. Khassy

Blog Posts:
    Everything is a risk. Life is a risk. Anyone can have a security breach, as we've recently seen with Equifax. What matters to me is how it's handled and I like the MFS guys. Great customer service, good prices, good communication. For me, it's worth the risk. YMMV.

9. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
  10. ModularMist

ModularMist New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey, thanks for the help all -- it is much appreciated. And since we're all here, maybe I could sneak another question into the mix?

One thing that really draws me to the world of DIY is the fact that I can ensure no diketones or sweetners make it into my juice. It's just a personal preference of mine. Can anyone speak on the quality of the DX flavors offered be TFA? They are simply diketone free versions of some of their more popular flavors.

11. gopher_byrd

gopher_byrd Cranky Old Fart VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    +1 for Essential Depot for PG and VG.
    Another I like is Nicotine River. PG, VG, nic and flavors. But I still end up at BCF for flavors, they carry darn near everything flavor wise with great CS and speedy shipping.

wllmc and RonJS like this.
  12. Heabob

Heabob Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Pretty much the same IMO.
    If you look at the BCF flavors they sell, they list the nasties of each flavor/brand.

CAP has v2 versions of many more popular flavors but I've hated every one I've tried so far.

TFA DX flavors are much better, although maybe not exact, at least they're not nasty.

FA (FlavourArt) flavors are all pretty clean except the "kitchen magic line".

13. SpectoVia

SpectoVia Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    www.nicvape.com

Their focus is more on the DIY side and their mixed liquids aren't too shabby.
    It's an AEMSA place.....if that kind of thing matters to you.

14. wllmc

wllmc Yes there are typo's and no I do not care :) VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Soon to be taking darn near out of The sentence lol :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd likes this.