Become a Patron!

Vendor Request - East Coast Vape Distribution

VapeConventions.com

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape Event Organizer
Hello! Posting this thread to request a vendor forum on your site.
Our website is: www.eastcoastvapedistribution.com

We are a wholesale vape shop supplier with 6000+ customers and would like to post promotions to wholesale customers, as well as deals and promos on our RETAIL website and Advocacy News.

We have 20,000+ unique visitors on our site each month, and I'll be sure to promote our forum and your site on our websites homepage.

Looking forward to hearing back!

Thanks,
Keegan :)
[email protected]

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hello! Posting this thread to request a vendor forum on your site.
Our website is: www.eastcoastvapedistribution.com

We are a wholesale vape shop supplier with 6000+ customers and would like to post promotions to wholesale customers, as well as deals and promos on our RETAIL website and Advocacy News.

We have 20,000+ unique visitors on our site each month, and I'll be sure to promote our forum and your site on our websites homepage.

Looking forward to hearing back!

Thanks,
Keegan :)
[email protected]
Welcome to the VU Keegan,

Below you will find a link that gives you all the info on how to become a VU authorized vendor with a sub forum in either wholesale or retail plus the vendor rules you would need to follow.

Once you have complied with our terms please PM me Smokie which I will gladly setup your sub forum. Please let me know of you want it retail or wholesale? Can only have it one or the other.

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rum-info-and-unlisted-vendors-guidelines.254/

Thank you for your request, and support, vape on.

VU Sponsors