Become a Patron!

Vendors Beware: Vape Award

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
VFrOY2g.jpg

Vapeaward.com is the newest freak show in town, and they are targeting e-cig vendors including e-liquid companies, brick and mortar stores, and mod makers.

Self-labeled the Industry’s Most Coveted Award, Vape Award claims to base its criteria on the input of “industry experts” and customer reviews. The reality is, they’re just hoping vape businesses are vain enough to buy a certificate and plaque for display in their shop.

Read more at: http://www.v4p3r.com/vendors-beware-vape-award/

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LMAO!

This isn't a new concept. The "best of award" for (insert your town), has been for sale for some time now. Just that it has been for other industries. I'm sure the same people are behind this "award".

Same scam, different industry.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Ya, this is a tried-and-true racket. Spam email companies with you've won __________ industry "Best of" award. Just send $59.99 to claim your trophy! Never mind that the guy down the road has the same one.

Just a heads up to vendors...and customers alike...that this award is meaningless. It's just a cash grab.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I equate this to "You've won a trip to Hawaii" emails. Scam city.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can definitely confirm this as a scam, I haven't once been contacted. Apparently vapeaward doesn't know who I think I am.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Nice bullshit money grab scam.
These fuckwads should be shunned from the vape community immediately before any verndors get got.

Edit: Good find @V4P3R eMAG

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Wait until they have the scam come around, for joining an organization that sets "standards"....

Oh wait a minute......

:D

LOL, I wish I could like this twice.

Wait until that organization that sets "standards" ends up having a guy on their "Board of TRUSTEES" that scammed the Vape Community out of 25 grand a couple years ago....
Oh wait a minute....:D

VU Sponsors