Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a compilation of vendors that ship from the USA.

Unfortunately I have had to convert this to a google doc due to the 100000 character limitation per post.
(changing the font color counts as characters as well)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xSCCS7c5XgBCdK5DJlFsrnwmOVQPq5jdRFp9N14b4/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any trouble viewing this, please comment below.

This list is edited on a regular basis so if you were to save a copy, you won't have the latest version and may be missing out of some really good deals as new vendors are added.
My suggestion is simply save the link to the document instead.

Post any sites you purchase from that you know ship from the USA below and I'll add to this list.
Please try to provide website, City, State, and Zip of where they actually ship from.
Some are easy as it is posted on their site, others may need to be emailed to gain the info.
It would be preferred that you have purchased from them in the past and feel you were treated well.
If you find any info currently in the list that you know is not accurate, please let me know.

Keep in mind any vendor can relocate at any time.
If you find that any on this list are no longer shipping from the posted locations, please feel free to provide that info so I can update the list.

**NOTE FROM ADMIN - THIS LIST/SHEET IS NO LONGER MONITORED. PARATECH HAS NOT LOGGED INTO THE FORUM SINCE MAY OF 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While some provide USPS first class some don't.
This could be a big deal for small orders, where the delivery fee could be higher then the product itself.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
vapeshop.com

WOV LLC
300 E MILLER CT UNIT 1270
Castle Rock CO 80104-8455

I forget which AV they are using now as I haven't had a need to order since before the 8th.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
vapeshop.com
WOV LLC
300 E MILLER CT UNIT 1270
Castle Rock CO 80104-8455
I forget which AV they are using now as I haven't had a need to order since before the 8th.

Added.
I thought for about 5 seconds about adding what each vendor was using for age verification but then thought about how many of them are already changing from one to another.
Just decided it was best to leave it off.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Added.
I thought for about 5 seconds about adding what each vendor was using for age verification but then thought about how many of them are already changing from one to another.
Just decided it was best to leave it off.
oh, guess I will unsubscribe here then and stick with the thread/doc on the other forum that does both.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://VaporAuthority.com San Diego, CA

Good prices for the most part. Surprisingly fast shipping to MS.
Added. Thanks for the update.
Agreed with prices being fairly low compared to a few others.
The site is just a bit faster than vaporbeast (I find to be terribly slow) however they currently seem to be a bit slow at getting newer hardware added to their site.
Since I've not purchased form them I can't say anything about them, just what I noticed on their site.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey what about me lol ? We're in New Jersey. or is this just Chinese Vendors?
Added
Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me.
Sorry, I assure you I was not leaving you out intentionally.
The list for ALL vendors that ship form the USA that I can be made aware of.
It started with just a short list of some of my more recent purchases and we've all added to it.
Took me a few minutes to locate your shipping city/zip.
On your site it doesn't specify where you ship from but lists a California phone number.
However I want to point out that while on your site to locate this info, the chat window popped up.
So I explained what I was after.
JC was not only kind enough to provide the info but added a very AWESOME piece of info.
Breazy DROP SHIPS!
For me, this is awesome.
I felt it important enough to make this known.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Added
Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me.
Sorry, I assure you I was not leaving you out intentionally.
The list for ALL vendors that ship form the USA that I can be made aware of.
It started with just a short list of some of my more recent purchases and we've all added to it.
Took me a few minutes to locate your shipping city/zip.
On your site it doesn't specify where you ship from but lists a California phone number.
However I want to point out that while on your site to locate this info, the chat window popped up.
So I explained what I was after.
JC was not only kind enough to provide the info but added a very AWESOME piece of info.
Breazy DROP SHIPS!
For me, this is awesome.
I felt it important enough to make this known.
No I was just kidding when I posted what about me lol. But thanks for adding us. I'm a comedian sometimes and it gets me in trouble lol. Have a great day !

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I was just kidding when I posted what about me lol. But thanks for adding us. I'm a comedian sometimes and it gets me in trouble lol. Have a great day !
Don't think anything of it.
I've not been in any conversation with you that I recall however I've seen a few of your posts so I should have thought about it.
But the most important is even though I have never purchased anything from you, I wanted to point out how helpful this JC person was that came up in the chat window.
The fact that you guys drop ship does impress me.
This makes life easy for both the buyer as well as you.
The standard process would be either I can't order something because the vendor doesn't have stock or I have to wait for the manufacture to ship it to whomever I am purchasing it, wait for the receiving department to sort, wait for the item to them show up in inventory, THEN seller ships to customer.
Where drop shipping saves not only all that wait time, but also removes at a minimum of one person for that human error factor.
Just my point of view on it.
I like drop ship vendors.
I get my stuff a bit faster, you don't have to pay that extra .5% inventory tax, you also don't have to stock it.
A win-win for all.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't think anything of it.
I've not been in any conversation with you that I recall however I've seen a few of your posts so I should have thought about it.
But the most important is even though I have never purchased anything from you, I wanted to point out how helpful this JC person was that came up in the chat window.
The fact that you guys drop ship does impress me.
This makes life easy for both the buyer as well as you.
The standard process would be either I can't order something because the vendor doesn't have stock or I have to wait for the manufacture to ship it to whomever I am purchasing it, wait for the receiving department to sort, wait for the item to them show up in inventory, THEN seller ships to customer.
Where drop shipping saves not only all that wait time, but also removes at a minimum of one person for that human error factor.
Just my point of view on it.
I like drop ship vendors.
I get my stuff a bit faster, you don't have to pay that extra .5% inventory tax, you also don't have to stock it.
A win-win for all.
We try ! Can't make everyone happy but so far we've done pretty good ! Thanks for all the good comments !

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
PureCoils.com

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Rocky Mountain Vapor - Breckenridge CO
http://www.rockymountainvapor.com/
Free ship orders over $14.00- this place is excellent and super fast ship! Always having a 25% off sale. I order from here all the time!

kanVape.com - Topeka KS
Free ship for orders over $20.00 - usually have a 10% off regular price and 40% off clearance code- I order from them quite often, fast ship!

121 Vapes - Garden Grove CA
http://121vapes.com/
I have had free shipping over $20.00- not sure if that is still in effect? Great prices and very fast shipping!

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rocky Mountain Vapor - Breckenridge CO
http://www.rockymountainvapor.com/
Free ship orders over $14.00- this place is excellent and super fast ship! Always having a 25% off sale. I order from here all the time!

kanVape.com - Topeka KS
Free ship for orders over $20.00 - usually have a 10% off regular price and 40% off clearance code- I order from them quite often, fast ship!

121 Vapes - Garden Grove CA
http://121vapes.com/
I have had free shipping over $20.00- not sure if that is still in effect? Great prices and very fast shipping!

Added.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We've passed the 10000 character limit so I have had to start removing the text portion of that original post to make room for the URLs.
After I add the next one I'll have to separate it somehow.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Due to the length of this list I had to remove the http, https, and www from the urls.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Due to the length of this list I had to remove the http, https, and www from the urls.
It would probably be easier to just create a google doc where you wouldn't have those character limits then post a link to the doc in the first post.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would probably be easier to just create a google doc where you wouldn't have those character limits then post a link to the doc in the first post.
Definitely been thinking of this.

The only reason I didn't start it with a linked document is myself, I prefer to see what I came to see right where I am at, I've never liked having to click on an external link to get the info I was after.
However in this case I'll have to do just that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors