Become a Patron!

Verde Valley....Huge dissapointment!!

czombie

Member For 1 Year
I guess I need really bold strong flavors because I can honestly say Verde Valley is some of the worst juice I've had yet. I only ordered 4 - 30ml bottles to try and I'm thankful I did. This stuff is way way too muted for my liking. Really suprised they are as popular as they are. This stuff was pretty bad, and I'm not even picky when it comes to juice...lol

I got Honey Milk, Vanilla Custard Cream, Mt Mist, and Orange soda. Mt Mist and Orange soda were the best of the bunch (C-) but Honey Milk and Vanilla Custard Cream were absolutely horrible as they pretty much tasted like pure oil. I took a couple mods that were both set up with mesh pro triples (broken in) to work for some of my fellow vapor buddies to try just to make sure it wasn't me and they were not impressed at all either.

And guys I'm not one to bash a company for the hell of it, this is my honest opinion.

Has anyone else had similar results with them, or have they been know to put out bad batches at times..??

czombie

Member For 1 Year
It seriously tastes like they forgot to put the flavorings and sweeteners in the Honey Milk and Vanilla Custard Cream.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree! I have spent thousands with them over the past couple of years, they had very good juices. My last order of 6/100"s sucked!
I sent a message to them twice, never heard back from them!
Obvious they have changed their mixes to be compliant with the FDA.
I now know why they are selling Juice Shots, but what's the point? Buying shots cost extra bucks added to the base prices.
Lousy juice and worst customer service!

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@B_boyTM

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

czombie

Member For 1 Year
I agree! I have spent thousands with them over the past couple of years, they had very good juices. My last order of 6/100"s sucked!
I sent a message to them twice, never heard back fro them!
Obvious they have changed their mixes to be compliant with the FDA.
I now know why they are selling Juice Shots, but what's the point? Buying shots cost extra bucks added to the base prices.
Lousy juice and worst customer service!
Man that really sucks!!!....

I almost put in a large order too, but thought I better try out a smaller order first. whew!!

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have read many reviews of how great they are but i couldn't stand them. Ended up giving away the juices i ordered from them.

VU Sponsors