Become a Patron!

Verde Valley Vapes - My search for the best budget juice has ended

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What flavor? I certainly get that tingle in my throat with the Strawberry Lemonade, but isn't that what lemonade is supposed to do?;)

Anyways, yes right out of the package I've had some flavors hit my throat a little rough, I just turned the wattage down a bit and it was fine for me (been on 150w with my tank/coil lately, drop it to 125-130w and I'm solid).

I vape the 6 on nicotine and the dripper 80/20 vg/pg blend (I have huge juice holes on my tank's coil so not a single burnt hit since I've set it up).

For me the Strawberry Milk and Honey Milk (my 2 favs from them) are super smooth. The Blueberry Custard I got yesterday was a little harsh out of the package though. And the Cinnamon cereal one tickles a bit but I think that's just the cinnamon. Anyways, let them sit a week, shake well, and try again. My stuff that's been sitting for two weeks is all very mellow other than the Lemonade, even the Cinnamon is a slight tickle, not make me want to cough tickle.

Not saying you won't still dislike them, but the overall palate does change after a week or two.
The only one of mine that was ever so slightly harsh was Fuzzy Tatas. I'm letting it steep and hope it mellows out a bit but even if it does not I will still use it. Its not unvapeable harsh its just not as smooth as the others. All the other flavors were great right out the box. I'm also thinking that the Fuzzy Tatas was the freshest of all of them because it definitely is the lightest in color.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will steeping effect the nic? If anything, won't it become more pronounced?

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Will steeping effect the nic? If anything, won't it become more pronounced?
In my experience, yes and no. It gets a different taste after a long while (peppery) but the only time I've experienced that is when it's been month. In my experience juices fresh from the mail that haven't been presteeped thoroughly tend to have a bit more of a nip, I can't tell you why but I certainly don't get that same harshness with the 0 nic stuff I've had (0 nic stuff is just light and less tasty imo).

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If the Nic seems strong and too peppery, open the cap and let it sit overnight with the cap off. Its a short breathing period and will tame the Nic and help the flavor profile set in. Close it up, run it under hot water, shake and then use.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They were all harsh, not a "tickle," but I'm talking with @B-boy about it and possible solutions. I'll try his suggestions and some of the tips here and try again. I really want these to be as good as everyone here is talking about. :)

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also, they were 80/20, 3mg, Crown tank & TFV4 on TC @460-500.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Also, they were 80/20, 3mg, Crown tank & TFV4 on TC @460-500.
At 3mg there shouldnt be a hint of Nic and there shouldnt be any throat hit nor harshness/burning sensations. Im glad your speaking with "B", hes a good man.

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Any recent coupons? I'm about to place an order

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So just a follow up I got my order, I chose banana cream pie strawberry milkshake and vanilla custard cream, and I have to say holy shit I chose 3 advs very happy with these guys and also has a handwritten thank you on the invoice... These guys are great.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello I'm new here (1st post) and found out about VVV through this forum. I placed an order Friday the 20th for 240 mil of cinnamon cream, free 30 mil of Krunchy Berries, and free sample banana cream pie. My order arrived in Florida today the 23rd...How freckin fast is that...? Everything is 80/20 3 nic for my Crown tank and all of them taste spot on...Great company and will be using them often...Vaping like a Navaho Chief....

Last edited:

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
68d9f461c7af46bd630c518f0c14ab4d.jpg
:) :) :) Awesome deal!!

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received a free sample of the banana cream pie. Right out of the mail it's a great tasting vape. Now I've got to order 240 mils today to split with a buddy....Smokin like a Navaho Chief....lol

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@B-boy™ Is there a coupon code for today..? I want to order 240 of banana cream and 240 of strawberry milkshake...

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@B-boy™ Is there a coupon code for today..? I want to order 240 of banana cream and 240 of strawberry milkshake...
Yes but I can advertise it here.. Check out my other thread or if you like our Facebook page, it's been posted there..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I tried the Facebook code but it won't work today, says it was for monday...Am I doing something wrong...?

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Today is Tuesday new code.
ad141f8444d6a17d76158d6138708c08.jpg
8861852b8591a3eacdb4f2f793f99eb6.jpg

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got it thanks...Order in.. Every little bit helps...I did this to quit smoking, which has worked so far for 5 months. But now it's kind of turning into another hobby...lol.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" data-source="post: 792063" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Did you make an order with us before?

Nope

VAPE ON

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nope

VAPE ON
Your missing out man...don't be fooled by prices as price doesnt make or define the product, VVV just doesnt rip us off like most vendors do. The juices are up there with some of the best but at a more realistic rate then what others are charging

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" data-source="post: 792066" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Confused how "you get what you pay for" then..

How?
I'm confuse..

VAPE ON

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Confused how "you get what you pay for" then..

Correction, when you order from V3 you get much more than you pay for. Vanilla Custard, Blueberry Custard, Krunchy Berries, and Strawberry Milkshake have quickly become ADV's for me. I run at least one of them in a tank everyday. Awesome sauce, fast shipping, great price and he throws in some stuff as well. What more could you possibly want? I will say this I'm waiting patiently for them to make a Raspberry Custard.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Correction, when you order from V3 you get much more than you pay for. Vanilla Custard, Blueberry Custard, Krunchy Berries, and Strawberry Milkshake have quickly become ADV's for me. I run at least one of them in a tank everyday. Awesome sauce, fast shipping, great price and he throws in some stuff as well. What more could you possibly want?
Ive ran through 120ml of each and 300ml of strawberry milkshake in less then a month...if they were bad I wouldn't keep ordering...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" data-source="post: 792076" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
That saying means if you buy cheap, you get cheap.. But you haven't ordered to find out.. I'll tell ya what, we'll send you 5 free 15mls.. You can choose. If you don't want it, no worries...

Oh really, let's do this then I hope this not a STRix ELIXIRS taste like
BLAND

VAPE ON

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm vaping n some of there vanilla custard as I type this its legit, along with everything else that I have tried from them. So far that's blueberry custard strawberry milkshake and my fave banana cream pie. Can't wait to see all the others

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm vaping n some of there vanilla custard as I type this its legit, along with everything else that I have tried from them. So far that's blueberry custard strawberry milkshake and my fave banana cream pie. Can't wait to see all the others

I want something Raspberry from them preferably a custard.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Oh really, let's do this then I hope this not a STRix ELIXIRS taste like
BLAND

VAPE ON
You should really learn to show respect when others are kind enough to give out of their own pocket just to show you what your missing out on...Take the juice and try it and comment back with a serious review.
I have dripped, used a tank and RTA and it always wicks, even in cold weather, it doesnt clog coils quickly and tastes amazing. If it was any other vendor the prices would be much more inflated so try it while the offers out.

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey b-boy didn't I read somewhere in this thread you guys were going to do a 100 mil sampler at some point! I'd be into that for sure!

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey b-boy didn't I read somewhere in this thread you guys were going to do a 100 mil sampler at some point! I'd be into that for sure!

Already on the site.. 12-100-120 deal.. :)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ive ran through 120ml of each and 300ml of strawberry milkshake in less then a month...if they were bad I wouldn't keep ordering...
Yeah man that was my mistake. I ordered a ton of stuff on my first order but I didn't order any Strawberry Milkshake because I had a bunch of Strawberry sauces. Big mistake. V3 threw in a 30ml sample and man I vaped the shit out of that thing. Live and learn. Next order I go big on that sauce.

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just saw that, yup that's my next order me thinks, now just to vape the rest of this 300 mils

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And at 10 bones a 100......with no coupon .....that's waaaaay worth it

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah man that was my mistake. I ordered a ton of stuff on my first order but I didn't order any Strawberry Milkshake because I had a bunch of Strawberry sauces. Big mistake. V3 threw in a 30ml sample and man I vaped the shit out of that thing. Live and learn. Next order I go big on that sauce.
This was my order from last Wednesday....
20151124_154351.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You should really learn to show respect when others are kind enough to give out of their own pocket just to show you what your missing out on...Take the juice and try it and comment back with a serious review.
I have dripped, used a tank and RTA and it always wicks, even in cold weather, it doesnt clog coils quickly and tastes amazing. If it was any other vendor the prices would be much more inflated so try it while the offers out.
Exactly Right!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No disrespect in my part,like what the OP SAID he was looking for 4 freaking years, and I'm sure there's a lot of VAPERS out there that had the same experience..
I didn't wanna come out disrespectful I'm just stating the facts...
I don't TANKS I just DRIP,
Been vaping since 2011
And as of right now my favorite juice are the following
The muffin man 80/20pg
CREMA from XANIC BLANC 70/30pg
Biannco from XANIC BLANC 70/30pg
Dual CLAPTONS 22n/32n 4/5wraps on 2mm diameter at 70-75 watts 0.17ohms,
Now let's go back to the free 15 mls, based on the Infos I stated what can you recommend?

VAPE ON

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Exactly Right!
I figured I would say something, If I responded to someone like that doing the same for me and my mom found out she'd whoop my ass....even to this day :oops::p

No disrespect in my part,like what the OP SAID he was looking for 4 freaking years, and I'm sure there's a lot of VAPERS out there that had the same experience..
Been vaping since 2011
The muffin man 80/20pg
Now let's go back to the free 15 mls, based on the Infos I stated what can you recommend?

VAPE ON

You should know most of us drip, especially me, on crazy builds...So if there were any weird nuances I would have been sure to post them. I was very skeptical at first and I was DIY before using them because of all the shitty juices out there and I am very glad I took the time to try VVV, one thing I will not regret. I push others to try it and since Ive helped spread the word I see alot more people enjoying the juices, I'm not advertising for someone with a product that's just out there for their own pocket...its actually a really decent liquid and I want others to get something worth trying.

Try out in 3mg, You will vape yourself sick if you dont!!!:
Strawberry Milkshake
Krunch Berries
Nootella
Banana Cream Pie
Vanilla Custard Cream
These are the best of what Ive tried from them...
I want to try out Blueberry Custard, Strawberry Lemonade, and Cinnamon Cream...

My Review for Most of Their Juices Is Here

Builds I use for dripping everyday (shown on tubes but used on Castigador or Snow Wolf Crimson)
20151120_163133-jpg.34153
20151120_163114-jpg.34155

My Tank Builds:
20151121_131550-jpg.34220
20151118_124535-jpg.34007

20151112_083519-jpg.33611
20151112_092504-jpg.33615
20151111_103104-jpg.33560
20151111_112241-jpg.33566

Last edited:

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been vaping since 2011
The muffin man 80/20pg

VAPE ON
I recommend they send you shit. Their worst juice is better than muffin man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Been vaping since 2011
The muffin man 80/20pg

VAPE ON
If you like Custards the Vanilla and Blueberry are great. If you like cereal Cinnamon Squares and Berry Krunch are great, I prefer the Berry Krunch because cinnamon is really just not my thing. I ordered that one and the Banana Cream pie for a friend. If I had to pick 2 favorites it would be Blueberry Custard and Strawberry Milkshake, but they are all delicious and very vapable. I haven't even gotten around to trying the Milk and Honey yet.

VU Sponsors