Become a Patron!

Verde Valley Vapes - My search for the best budget juice has ended

grover868

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I vape 6mg. I actually ordered a little extra to get free shipping. It's free over $75. I ended up spending $77.50. I really don't want to vape any other juice, so I figured I might as well stock up.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk
I hear ya Jeffro about stocking up on V3 juice. I am 20ml shy of 2 liters. :D I am in the process of burping and shaking 18 100ml bottles. I am convinced this juice will ROCK in 30 days from now.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who here is nice enough to give me some CINNAMON CREAM?

VAPE ON

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I cant wait till tax time, Im buying Gallons of each of my favorites since "B" gave the go ahead! I maybe end up buying another 12-100 sampler or 2...
Who here is nice enough to give me some CINNAMON CREAM?

VAPE ON
Didnt "B" offer you 5 30ml's for free?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cant wait till tax time, Im buying Gallons of each of my favorites since "B" gave the go ahead! I maybe end up buying another 12-100 sampler or 2...

Didnt "B" offer you 5 30ml's for free?
Yes he did,
But with all this orders you guys are making it will be a wait... Lol

VAPE ON

grover868

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wait, what?
What did you do with it...?

VAPE ON
The Svapiamo (SVA) has a copper strip running the entire lenght inside the mod. When removing bottles or putting in a battery, that copper stip begins to tear. I contacted Rob at Reosmods and he was kind enough to sell me the inner workings of his mod. I then removed all of the SVA inners and replaced it with Reosmod workings. Luckily, they fit in the SVA like a dream. My SVA's now hit exactly like a Reo...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yes he did,
But with all this orders you guys are making it will be a wait... Lol

VAPE ON
Should order before the sale is over today, cant beat 50% off already cheap juice bro....Where else could you order 1200ml's of GREAT LIquid for 65.95 Shipped??

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should order before the sale is over today, cant beat 50% off already cheap juice bro....Where else could you order 1200ml's of GREAT LIquid for 65.95 Shipped??
I know, damn that is cheap

VAPE ON

Jeffro2700

Member For 4 Years

I didn't see the 12-100 sampler! That would have saved me $10. Oh well, I still got an amazing deal. I broke it down and I ended up paying $1.80 per 30ml. Pretty amazing.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

grover868

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am not one to use semantics often...perhaps inexpensive is a better word to describe the juice B-Boy is making. It is probably just me, but with regards to vaping, I associate cheap as being of poor quality, and this is definietly not the case with V3 juice.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I am not one to use semantics often...perhaps inexpensive is a better word to describe the juice B-Boy is making. It is probably just me, but with regards to vaping, I associate cheap as being of poor quality, and this is definietly not the case with V3 juice.
How bout Cost Efficient or Cost Effective?

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This company never ceases to amaze me. Order the 24th in mail box in Florida today the 28th...Even Turkey day doesn't slow down vape mail from V3...Smokin like a Navaho Chief....thanks for your wonderful service...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I saw a note in the confirmation email saying people who have ordered for 100ml bottles may have a delay as their bottle delivery hasn't arrived yet....
I hope the note to seller actually went through, I don't see anything about it except the one spot I typed it in...
can't wait for my juice to be shipped and received though...I really want to try the 4 flavors I haven't tested out yet from them. I'm going to update my review of the liquids once I do though

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@B-boy™ ,

Finally got to sample my order. Good stuff, one thousand thank yous.

I've dealt with a lot of companies and few match the excellent customer service that V3 offers. B is a good guy who stands behind his product. Practically a dodo bird in retail these days.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

As someone who writes a lot for work, the rampant use of the word "cheap" to describe something that is inexpensive is one of my pet peeves.

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
Darn it, just missed the sale, wished it was still going. Just joined yesterday as I was looking at getting the TFV4 tank. Guess I will be waiting for Monday to come around. I was looking at getting Vanilla Custard and Strawberry Milkshake. Any other flavor really stick out from this place?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Darn it, just missed the sale, wished it was still going. Just joined yesterday as I was looking at getting the TFV4 tank. Guess I will be waiting for Monday to come around. I was looking at getting Vanilla Custard and Strawberry Milkshake. Any other flavor really stick out from this place?
Blueberry Custard and Krunchy Berries are great. Not really a cereal guy but this one is not dry at all.

SmatoMizer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As someone who writes a lot for work, the rampant use of the word "cheap" to describe something that is inexpensive is one of my pet peeves.
I was on a weekend roadtrip with my girl years ago. Stopped a local to ask where a cheap motel was. Pulled up to the Pelican Inn and got a room from the spandex w/tube top clad desk clerk. We walked in and to get to the bathroom you had to climb over the bed ... yep, should've asked the local for an inexpensive motel!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since we are talking about usage of words and definitions I should make a clarification. When I said I "finally got to sample my order" I was not implying that it took a long time to ship. I was out town and just home yesterday. @B-boy™ shipped my order with no delay and I got it in a matter of days. Another testament to his excellent customer service.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
On Monday use this coupon Cybermonday30 for 30% off all VVV products, you WILL NOT be disappointed, my advice is to spend as much as you can...you will end up vaping it all really fast and the sale ends Monday so buy while you can save!!!

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
On Monday use this coupon Cybermonday30 for 30% off all VVV products, you WILL NOT be disappointed, my advice is to spend as much as you can...you will end up vaping it all really fast and the sale ends Monday so buy while you can save!!!

I definitely plan on this. As I was browsing the forum as a whole and this thread, do I remember seeing VVV will make 65/PG35VG??? I'm assuming I just put it in the notes!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I definitely plan on this. As I was browsing the forum as a whole and this thread, do I remember seeing VVV will make 65/PG35VG??? I'm assuming I just put it in the notes!
I wouldnt do anything but 70VG/30PG if I was to change from the normal but if your know thats what you want then go for it...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Withdrawn

Didn't mean to stroke out all over B's thread ;)

Last edited:

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's all good.. ;-) we talked via PM and there's no hard feelings..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
@B-boy™: Right now I'm vaping three juices, described, respectively, as
  • sweet and tart pineapple mixed with ripe and juicy mango (70/30)
  • blue slushie type vape with a candy blueberry icee flavor (70/30)
  • Acai infused Green Tea with Mystic Berry undertones wrapped around mild citrus secondary notes (max VG)
They're all fairly light, fruity flavours, light, very light, on the sugar. In fact: The first two aren't sweet at all. The green tea max VG is probably the sweetest. It's also, curiously, the most subtle flavour.

What, out of your catalogue, might you recommend to me?

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@B-boy™: Right now I'm vaping three juices, described, respectively, as
  • sweet and tart pineapple mixed with ripe and juicy mango (70/30)
  • blue slushie type vape with a candy blueberry icee flavor (70/30)
  • Acai infused Green Tea with Mystic Berry undertones wrapped around mild citrus secondary notes (max VG)
They're all fairly light, fruity flavours, light, very light, on the sugar. In fact: The first two aren't sweet at all. The green tea max VG is probably the sweetest. It's also, curiously, the most subtle flavour.

What, out of your catalogue, might you recommend to me?
Fuzzy Tata's, Blueberry Custard and Krunchy Berries.. They're nothing like what you're currently vaping but I think those would compliment them.. Others may chime in and recommend other flavors, tho..

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A big thank you and kudos to @B-boy™ for getting my replacement order out to me in spite of all of you swamping him with Black Friday orders. LOL.

This batch is night and day different from the first, obviously a bad one, batch which was so harsh. These are absolutely smooth as silk. :) I've tried them all right out of the mail and they are terrific although the flavor is a little muted. Can't wait until I've steeped them for a week or so.

@B-boy™ has been great to work with and I look forward to our future dealings. :D :D

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A big thank you and kudos to @B-boy™ for getting my replacement order out to me in spite of all of you swamping him with Black Friday orders. LOL.

This batch is night and day different from the first, obviously a bad one, batch which was so harsh. These are absolutely smooth as silk. :) I've tried them all right out of the mail and they are terrific although the flavor is a little muted. Can't wait until I've steeped them for a week or so.

@B-boy™ has been great to work with and I look forward to our future dealings. :D :D[/QU

Like all great juice's they definitely get better with time.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I am very happy with the Blueberry Custard and Cinnamon Cream so far, Strawberry Lemonade is good (odd menthol type feeling on the back of your throat) but it taste great. I see it does like to separate from itself so it need to be shaken well before use. I will try fuzzy tata's tonight and start on my review of the new juice and compile it with the old reviews. I would love to try out the Raspberry Custard, I keep popping on the page and then clicking off-I have to wait until Wednesday...
Great work as always "B", I hope you continue to slowly add to your line...I like waiting for something new to try

Jeffro2700

Member For 4 Years
My order is in. I think I'll be set for a while. They made me a custom 70PG blend and even added an extra 100ml for me when I realized I could have saved money with a different sample pack. I have nothing but good things to say about this company, their juice and their customer service.

7a7ac3bf655c85272192bd466ec930c4.jpg

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My order is in. I think I'll be set for a while. They made me a custom 70PG blend and even added an extra 100ml for me when I realized I could have saved money with a different sample pack. I have nothing but good things to say about this company, their juice and their customer service.

7a7ac3bf655c85272192bd466ec930c4.jpg

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
I would like to post how many bottles Ive received from them altogether...but I dont think even with my 160° wide lens I could fit them all in...The juice is amazing and price cannot be beat.

http://verdevalleyvapes.com/products/raspberry-custard

New flavor just dropped!!

I hope someday soon you can cobble together a Ice Cream and Churro/Eclair/Ect liquid....I really like the dessert vapes you offer, they all hit the mark dead on and have no weird aftertastes...Actually they make you feel you are consuming what it represents...sometimes giving sugar lips :cool:

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would like to post how many bottles Ive received from them altogether...but I dont think even with my 160° wide lens I could fit them all in...The juice is amazing and price cannot be beat.

I hope someday soon you can cobble together a Ice Cream and Churro/Eclair/Ect liquid....I really like the dessert vapes you offer, they all hit the mark dead on and have no weird aftertastes...Actually they make you feel you are consuming what it represents...sometimes giving sugar lips :cool:
Please man, no more new flavors for at least 6 months. I have to get through the juice I have already. Lol

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please man, no more new flavors for at least 6 months. I have to get through the juice I have already. Lol
Down for new flavors, but feel the same way about the juice. I didn't take advantage of that black friday sale because I was sitting there staring at the order screen then back at half my desk covered in their bottles. I have enough to last me a few months, if I bought what I wanted to I'd be set for the year. I gotta start vaping more :confused:.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors