Become a Patron!

Verde Valley Vapes - My search for the best budget juice has ended

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape mail! Brandie new black Uwell Crown and 300ml of V3 Raspberry Custard. I dropped a new Ni200 coil in the new tank and I am one happy camper. Raspberry custard heaven.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can't wait to hear how the raspberry custard taste...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I finally put up a shelf in my room and decided to put the liquids I had just sitting on my speakers on it...There are 3 more orders worth of VVV in the office and other various juices/DIY mixes, but I figured I would send a pic to show how much Im loving VVV's line
20151207_194601.jpg

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
My order is in. I think I'll be set for a while. They made me a custom 70PG blend and even added an extra 100ml for me when I realized I could have saved money with a different sample pack. I have nothing but good things to say about this company, their juice and their customer service.

7a7ac3bf655c85272192bd466ec930c4.jpg

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
How long do you let yours steep? I just received my first order from them today and was wondering if they are good to go right off the bat or should I let them steep for 2 weeks? I got krunchy berries, strawberry milkshake, vanilla custard cream and honey milk all big bottles like you.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My free sample came!!! Woot woot,, thanks V3
Smells good, yummy, this are all high VG, none of that high PG that a lot of you guys VAPE, I will steep this juice for like a week, we shall see if this samples will make me a customer... Thanks again V3

VAPE ON

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Smells good, yummy, this are all high VG, none of that high PG that a lot of you guys VAPE, I will steep this juice for like a week, we shall see if this samples will make me a customer... Thanks again V3

VAPE ON
They dont need steeping, you wont be disappointed. Try it and then if they last a week you will see they only get better.

Jeffro2700

Member For 4 Years
How long do you let yours steep? I just received my first order from them today and was wondering if they are good to go right off the bat or should I let them steep for 2 weeks? I got krunchy berries, strawberry milkshake, vanilla custard cream and honey milk all big bottles like you.
I vape them straight from the mail and have not been disappointed.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

Jeffro2700

Member For 4 Years
I finally put up a shelf in my room and decided to put the liquids I had just sitting on my speakers on it...There are 3 more orders worth of VVV in the office and other various juices/DIY mixes, but I figured I would send a pic to show how much Im loving VVV's line
View attachment 35210
That's a beautiful sight.

Jeffro2700

Member For 4 Years

VAPE ON
I can't wait to hear how you like them.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some of them change with age, some for better some for worse. Some I enjoyed right out of the mail (Strawberry Milkshake for example is great right away, gets a bit more strawberry-y with time and less creamy, but just a hint more/less). Strawberry Lemonade I liked best right out of the mail, it's tanginess dulled a bit over time, but still great. Honey Milk just keeps getting better and has become my favorite of the bunch. The cereal ones are pretty great, just not my cup of tea, they're a bit more sugary sweet where Honey Milk is sweet but more a vanilla/honey natural type sweetness if that makes sense.

I really need to set up another tank for taste testing, but I got an Haze Drip Tank on the way which I plan on using for that, got quite a few flavors I need to go back to that weren't "up to snuff" initially for me (remember tastes vary, I'm huge on vanilla and more subtle sweetness, and many fruit flavors don't sit well with me) but weren't bad by any means and I set them aside for future testing. But, with the 3 I talked about above treating me so well I simply haven't had the desire to branch out again.

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
Some of them change with age, some for better some for worse. Some I enjoyed right out of the mail (Strawberry Milkshake for example is great right away, gets a bit more strawberry-y with time and less creamy, but just a hint more/less). Strawberry Lemonade I liked best right out of the mail, it's tanginess dulled a bit over time, but still great. Honey Milk just keeps getting better and has become my favorite of the bunch. The cereal ones are pretty great, just not my cup of tea, they're a bit more sugary sweet where Honey Milk is sweet but more a vanilla/honey natural type sweetness if that makes sense.

I really need to set up another tank for taste testing, but I got an Haze Drip Tank on the way which I plan on using for that, got quite a few flavors I need to go back to that weren't "up to snuff" initially for me (remember tastes vary, I'm huge on vanilla and more subtle sweetness, and many fruit flavors don't sit well with me) but weren't bad by any means and I set them aside for future testing. But, with the 3 I talked about above treating me so well I simply haven't had the desire to branch out again.
Thank for the input. I tried the strawberry milkshake and the honey milk. Strawberry is good but man, the Honey is excellent. Will be ordering again for sure.

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank for the input. I tried the strawberry milkshake and the honey milk. Strawberry is good but man, the Honey is excellent. Will be ordering again for sure.
I honestly can't pick a favorite. They are all fucking scrumptious.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really don't vape cinnamon juices but with the 60% off sale I figured what the hell I might as well give it a try. Well, B has done it again. What a nice, clean smooth vape. The cinnamon is very understated but strong enough to know its there. Smooth and creamy on the inhale with a nice little touch of cinnamon on the exhale. Very nicely done V3. Not an all day vape for me but definitely interesting enough to keep in my line up as a morning vape or a change of pace vape.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea I really like the cinnamon cream with my coffee in the morning...To me it's more satisfying than a morning cig was...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
REVIEW...
first of all I want to say THANK YOU TO VVV for free juice...
I'm not gonna name the FLAVOR PROFILES,
Dripper juice 3mg nic.
Here's what I think
If you are the kind of VAPER that don't like sweet vapes this juice are good for you,
Flavor profiles are on point but...BLAND
Didn't smell the juice at all,vapor production is WOW, nic hit is smooth...
Overall these are decent juice. I meant what i said on this thread
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...
Will I buy this juice??
NOPE...
Again,this is my own opinion, vaping is very subjective and this juices didn't agree with my mouth.. Again, thanks VVV for letting me try ur masterpiece..

There's a lot of high PG VAPERS here ,and that's a different story...

VAPE ON

VAPE ON

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Taste is sooo subjective and depends on many different factors. Were you dripping? What kind of build? What kind of tank? How many watts? Did you use TC? All of theses questions and many more will contribute to the type of experience a vaper has. I can definitely appreciate your review and how you feel about the V3 juice you vaped. Having said that I will say this. Brandon is an awesome business man and really knows what he is doing. Not to many owners offer free samples without a purchase, at least that has not been my experience. I like the fact that some of his flavors are on the milder side. Point being , I'm not big on Cinnamon, Banana, Lemonade, or Cereal vapes in general. Most of the time I find them over powering. I'm not a big fan of that in your face flavor. I like the subtleness of V3's vapes. Knowing the style of juice Brandon produces I was confident enough to order flavors I generally would not because I knew they would be on the milder side. If V3 offered flavor shots there probably are a few juices I would pay to add it to. As far as the nic goes the only one I had a slight peppery taste with was Fuzzy Tatas but after a week or so of steeping it calmed down. I run my V3 juices on Ni200 only in my Subtank, Crown and TFV4 and the flavor is real good in all of them but definitely noticeably better in the Crown and TFV4. V3 keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to the new flavors. Please consider adding a flavor shot option in the future.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes you are correct, flavor is subjective. I will say that any juice bought in bulk as V3 does, needs to steep for the flavor to develop.

Take that same juice that you did your review on, put it a dark cabinet shake and burb daily for a couple weeks then try it again. YMMV

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes you are correct, flavor is subjective. I will say that any juice bought in bulk as V3 does, needs to steep for the flavor to develop.

Take that same juice that you did your review on, put it a dark cabinet shake and burb daily for a couple weeks then try it again. YMMV
Absolutely, case in point for me was the Honey & Milk. When I first got it it was a little on the rough side. After a 2 week steep it's one of the smoothest juice's I ever purchased.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

They are sir...
If not mistaken I steeped for 10 days atleast before dripping them on
POWEr MODE
70-85 watts
CLAPTON 22g/32g NICHROME 2.5 diameter
5/6 wraps NICHROME 22g
.14ohm
Vector rda
And i tried all air holes configuration
Like what I said
It's a decent juice, it's not in ur face, flavor is on point..
Initial inhale you get the subtle flavor then it disappears when you exhale....
Again
It's very subjective,
I'm just trying to prove my point that
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...
Thanks v3

VAPE ON

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do agree with ej about the mild flavor, but it does develop and change over some time. Also, I too would probably add a flavor shot here and there if it was available on the menu. All in all I've been happy with the quality of the juice and more than happy with the customer service. Will I order more,,,bet yo ass...

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You can't go wrong with V3. All I order is the tank stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Check his fb page. He's always running some type of sale.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Deucesjack any current coupon codes? Thank you in advance. Any flavors that are similar to cuttwood? He did enjoy cuttwood I rehomed to him.

Oh, forgot to ask the 60/40 is it 60pg or vg? I do like liquid pg 80/20 vg.
I stick with the 80/20 dripper stuff (believe that is the balance, either way the dripper stuff works fine in my tanks).

As for similar to cuttwood, the Strawberry Milkshake is similar to Unicorn milk, Unicorn milk is certainly a bit sweeter, but for me that difference is good as I though the Cuttwood stuff was a bit much. But, similar flavor between the two. Though, I've been sticking with the Honey Milk lately, it's just too good.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I stick with the 80/20 dripper stuff (believe that is the balance, either way the dripper stuff works fine in my tanks).

As for similar to cuttwood, the Strawberry Milkshake is similar to Unicorn milk, Unicorn milk is certainly a bit sweeter, but for me that difference is good as I though the Cuttwood stuff was a bit much. But, similar flavor between the two. Though, I've been sticking with the Honey Milk lately, it's just too good.
Honey Milk in 6mg is my bed time blend ;) Its good waking up in the middle of the night and having something strong and bold and tasty to vape and go back to bed

zaptearNH

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
" data-source="post: 759672" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Thank you for the kind words!! To answer a couple questions: Our standard ratio was 85/15 - 85/20 and we did do custom. Now we have the option for 80/20 and 60/40 (tanks) in the drop downs. We added 12mg nic and just launched 240ml for $30. We try to keep juice steeping so they're on point when they arrive to you, but even if we make it fresh, you'll still love it. We're getting new waterproof and smearproof labels in the next few days, sorry about that. We're also in the works with some shops for wholesale to help get out name out there even more. Today and tomorrow use the code 'fresh25' for 25% off our already ridiculously low prices! :) Again, thanks for the accolades and enjoy!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
You ship to USA our in the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It ships out of Arizona.

zaptearNH

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh good I will need to try it I'm getting sick of vape wild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do agree with ej about the mild flavor, but it does develop and change over some time. Also, I too would probably add a flavor shot here and there if it was available on the menu. All in all I've been happy with the quality of the juice and more than happy with the customer service. Will I order more,,,bet yo ass...
Flavor shots added to a few flavors...

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's what I'm talking about. Nice!

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I'll be ordering some extra sweet and creamy raspberry custard tomorrow....hellz ya...

Jeffro2700

Member For 4 Years
Flavor shots added to a few flavors...

Great news. I love the flavors the way they are, but I'm sure many people will be adding shots.

I haven't vaped Vanilla Custard Cream in a couple weeks. Just loaded it up. Damn, that's good.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure about these bad batches, I've only tested one from my order so far: the Banana Cream Pie.

I can say for certain that every flavor has a smell. Each bottle was individually bagged and the scent came wafting out the moment I opened them up.

I am noticing the spiciness of the nic, but I've had much worse - it's very transient. I catch a hint of it on the first vape and then its just gone. The throat hit is fine for dripping (it is the 80/20 - 3mg.) The juice is otherwise pretty spectacular. I was only expecting something passable but it really wowed me. I had a few moments with it at work today where I just said aloud "This is FUCKING delicious." not even realizing what I said or who was around me.

I'm looking forward to trying the other flavors. If they're half as good as this one is then I am sold.

Oh, almost forgot. I got the 13-flavor 15ml sampler and they upgraded them to 30s for for free. There's a little hand written thank you next to where it says "+free 30ml." Dunno if that's just something they do for first time customers, but that is a fuckton of free juice... ...like almost 8 OUNCES of juice I didn't pay for. I can't even. I keep asking myself, "I... ...is it okay for me to keep this?"

I don't even know what to do with 16 ounces of juice. I kinda feel like I have to share it with people now, which is probably what they intended. That would be a smart move on their part.

For the price, quality, and service thus far, VVV has my money. I'm going to ask for a stack of business cards with my next order. Might have to throw away the MBV ones... ...just sayin.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After VAPING CINAMMON cream the whole night 2 days ago, my taste buds are messed up, i find my regular liquids harsh and peppery, tried every other configuration on my coils it's still the same damn thang..... Not sure if I'm having VAPE toungue or anything, I just can't taste my regular juice.....
Don't get me wrong guys, now i can appreciate the tone down flavor from VVV...ADV for sure...

VAPE ON

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm not sure about these bad batches, I've only tested one from my order so far: the Banana Cream Pie.

I can say for certain that every flavor has a smell. Each bottle was individually bagged and the scent came wafting out the moment I opened them up.

I am noticing the spiciness of the nic, but I've had much worse - it's very transient. I catch a hint of it on the first vape and then its just gone. The throat hit is fine for dripping (it is the 80/20 - 3mg.) The juice is otherwise pretty spectacular. I was only expecting something passable but it really wowed me. I had a few moments with it at work today where I just said aloud "This is FUCKING delicious." not even realizing what I said or who was around me.

I'm looking forward to trying the other flavors. If they're half as good as this one is then I am sold.

Oh, almost forgot. I got the 13-flavor 15ml sampler and they upgraded them to 30s for for free. There's a little hand written thank you next to where it says "+free 30ml." Dunno if that's just something they do for first time customers, but that is a fuckton of free juice... ...like almost 8 OUNCES of juice I didn't pay for. I can't even. I keep asking myself, "I... ...is it okay for me to keep this?"

I don't even know what to do with 16 ounces of juice. I kinda feel like I have to share it with people now, which is probably what they intended. That would be a smart move on their part.

For the price, quality, and service thus far, VVV has my money. I'm going to ask for a stack of business cards with my next order. Might have to throw away the MBV ones... ...just sayin.
Glad you joined the Blue Side my friend

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have 8 tanks in my rotation and I always have some V3 in at least two of them, especially the Raspberry Custard.

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup order on the way can't wait to try this raspberry custard....well I got all 13 so really I can't wait to try them all...v3 is my new exclusive...hard to beat the whole package taste value and customer service is flawless.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
VV is fast as lightning. Ordered mid afternoon the Friday B4 Christmas, and it arrived Today, Mobday at 9:30 am, and I am in New England.

Sample of 3 with 90 ml cost me $15, and I forgot to apply the coupon of the day. No chance yet to try them out.

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got my order in and my order was 27 bucks after the coupon and to get the free 30 mil it has to be over 30$ but the kind flks at v3 gave it to me anyway. I'm anxious to try the other flavors but I can't put down this raspberry custard. Great job guys and a huge thnks to b-boy and the crew

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors