Become a Patron!

Verde Valley Vapes - My search for the best budget juice has ended

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im guessing the juice worked its charms on you after a bit :D:p
Cinnamon cream #1 ADV...
The next 3 days is a good deal, but I will wait after xmas/New Years to make my order, usps sucks this time of the year.. And I'm pretty sure b-boy will throw another sweet deal... For now I'm liking this vanilla v3

VAPE ON

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Cinnamon cream #1 ADV...
The next 3 days is a good deal, but I will wait after xmas/New Years to make my order, usps sucks this time of the year.. And I'm pretty sure b-boy will throw another sweet deal... For now I'm liking this vanilla v3

VAPE ON
Cinnamon Cream, Krunch Berries, and Blueberry Custard are my ADVs right now, hopefully Ill get to try Raspberry Custard and revisit a new bottle of Strawberry Milkshake. I dont know what it is but the flavors dont seem to dull that much with chain vaping and I can taste them with every draw, might be due to the flavor not being crazy potent.

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My advs are all of the custards strawberry milkshake krunchy berries I like the froopers too but its a bit throaty for me oh and of course the banana cream pie

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cinnamon Cream, Krunch Berries, and Blueberry Custard are my ADVs right now, hopefully Ill get to try Raspberry Custard and revisit a new bottle of Strawberry Milkshake. I dont know what it is but the flavors dont seem to dull that much with chain vaping and I can taste them with every draw, might be due to the flavor not being crazy potent.
I agree, I love in ur face flavor, but sometimes it's nice to have something that is just perfect, not overwhelming flavorful..and continue to chain VAPE... The cream becomes milky the more you VAPE it, I finished the cinnamon in a day... And the more this juice stay in the dark they starting to become what they really are...

VAPE ON

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure that he frequents the board daily but if B sees this, how long does it take for 1500ml's to be made? Like how long does it take to prep, make, and then package?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm not sure that he frequents the board daily but if B sees this, how long does it take for 1500ml's to be made? Like how long does it take to prep, make, and then package?
He tried to have everything made, steeping before anyone orders it so its perfect on arrival. I order 1300ml order almost every two weeks and they have always arrived in less then 4 days after I order, and Im in VT and hes in AZ...

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now we're doing next day shipping and we have around 200,000ml of juice steeping for both ratios.. So you're good.. ;-)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh SHIT this vanilla custard steeped to a new level...
I love it... 80/20pg 3mg perfect with my VODKA

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5e9e069ca068c75accda7dcd7ea18e83.jpg

VAPE ON

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
Right now we're doing next day shipping and we have around 200,000ml of juice steeping for both ratios.. So you're good.. ;-)

Damn! I'm not concerned when it gets here before or after xmas, I was just curious the time spent to make. So roughly how many hours does 105 gallons of juice take to make?

grover868

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As you know B, my wife & I are somewhat anal about our vaping. :) I read where you are about to introduce some new flavors shortly, and this is creating a challenge for us...well, actually me. I like to tinker and discover the perfect built for every atty depending on the juice that I have married to that particular atty. I am running out of atty's B!!!... and I am going to put the blame on you when she finds out I went atty shopping for your new juices. ;) But I do have a P-Nom atty & Gus mod not being used because it is waiting for that Orange Julius juice we discussed. :D

Last edited:

AdmiralTrey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I placed my order for the sampler pack and they shipped it less than two hours later... Considering it was Christmas week, that's very impressive! I'm excited to try their juice out for the first time.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wanna follow his thread and try an order in January

zipflint

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just placed an order with these guys, based on the (mostly) positive feedback in this thread. I hope they are good. I'm real picky about my e-liquid and have always leaned towards slightly higher-priced stuff.

But my income has recently plummeted and my expenses have increased due to a lot of health problems, so I've GOT to start saving money. I've tried Mt. Baker in the distant past and found the flavors detestable. Tried Vista Vapors a few months ago and even after 9 days of steeping, the flavors were incredibly weak and muddled. Not outright grotesque like Mt. Baker, but still extremely disappointing.

So I hope Verde Valley Vapes comes through! I ordered 30ml 60/40 6mg of Froopers and Nootella, and 15ml testers of Cinnamon Squares, Honey Milk, and Krunchy Berries. I chose Blueberry Custard as my freebie. I'll report in as soon as these show up, which (due to the holidays) probably won't be before the end of next week. Fingers crossed!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just made my second purchase with these fine people.
Got a 3pack 30ml sampler and a 30ml of Banana Cream Pie and a free 100ml of Frooppers all said and done that's 220ml for $28.95
Consider me officially hooked on Froopers

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup v3 I've ran myself out of raspberry custard 60 mils in less than a week, along with about three 15's froopers gone krunchyberries gone strawb milkshake gone, gonna have to buy some bigger bottles

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm in the same boat.
I wonder if a single 240ml of Froopers is going to be enough.I've already killed that 30ml I got recently.:rolleyes:
I originally bought the 100mls one each of vanilla custard cream strawb milkshake and banana cream pie vaped em up in three weeks so to try the other flavors I got the 15s of the full line I've set aside my favs save the strawb milkshake because they are lovely after a few weeks of steeping I think I'm going to order 100 mils again and then order again halfway through to keep the aged juice in stock

zipflint

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got a shipping notification and tracking number today, which I take to mean it will actually start moving tomorrow.

I'm actually putting off ordering more expensive (let's be honest, overpriced is more like it) stuff until I get this order and decide if this place is gonna cut the mustard or not. I'm in no position to be wasting more money than I already do, heh. ;)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a shipping notification and tracking number today, which I take to mean it will actually start moving tomorrow.

I'm actually putting off ordering more expensive (let's be honest, overpriced is more like it) stuff until I get this order and decide if this place is gonna cut the mustard or not. I'm in no position to be wasting more money than I already do, heh. ;)
Get prepared to start buying big bottles from V³

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I buy 240ml at a time of my favs, often add on a 30ml of the ones I like but not all the time. Right now I'm sitting on 300ml of my favs and about 100ml of "once in a while" options to mix it up.

I'll probably be putting in a big order once his new stuff comes in.

zipflint

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
New stuff, eh? Well then, at least I know that if I like what I've got coming, I'll have some new ones to try out along with the big bottles I hope I'll be wanting. :)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Roger that! With the prices getting to 15-20$ per 120ml, I don't have to DIY so I'm enjoying the mixing break :)
Exactly how I felt when I tried it the first time, I have only made around 250ml of test juice since my first purchase almost 3 months ago...and have enough VVV juice to last most people atleast 5 years...Saving money while getting good juice and coming from from DIY isnt easy but VVV pulls it off

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OK B-boy order is going in tomorrow you better not drop those new flavs the day after or I'm going to have to spend more money lol unless you wanna just throw some in there.....ijs

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
New flavors wont be out for a few weeks guys so order some if you need and they will be up by the time you need juice again :p
I see you adding pics to your FB page and its looking good "B", if I had a FB page I would link it up. Ill send some more pics soon

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This juice is so damn good!! I'm loving every flavor. He's got a customer for life here and shipping is insanely fast!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zipflint

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My order should show up tomorrow. I know they will benefit from a steep, but I always try everything fresh outta the box first. I'm just impatient that way.

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My order should show up tomorrow. I know they will benefit from a steep, but I always try everything fresh outta the box first. I'm just impatient that way.
I can vape the raspberry custard and the strawb milkshake outta that box easily, the banana cream pie ( another adv), benefits and so does the vanilla cream custard, as to the rest I don't know didnt have them long enough to steep lol

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can vape the raspberry custard and the strawb milkshake outta that box easily, the banana cream pie ( another adv), benefits and so does the vanilla cream custard, as to the rest I don't know didnt have them long enough to steep lol

True but they all get better with some steep time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

nauti and nice

Member For 4 Years
my order is scheduled to come tomorrow too (had to make sure I shoveled the walk to the mailbox...) and after all the good reviews on this thread i'm excited. i went with the 13x15 sample pack and can't wait to hit up some new flavors.

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Sure that's true, however my dfirst buy was 3 100 mls: strawb milkshake, banana cream pie, and vanilla cream custard, vaped em up in about 3 1/2 weeks, wanted to see what the other flavors were like and was running low so I bought the 15-13 sampler and there was a deal and ended up with 15's of everything but fuzzy tatas and two 30's of raspberry custard, in the third week I could def tell a difference in the vanilla and the banana, but I'm not sure if the strawb got better, or it tastes that damn good but that was the first 15' that was empty

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Ehh IMO Strawberry Lemonade is actually best right away, and Strawberry Milkshake doesn't get better just different (both excellent). Of course that's just like my opinion man. :D

CloudEater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wanna try them so bad but they don't ship to Canada. :(

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are working on Canadian shipping but there's red tape that we haven't gotten thru yet. Certification and such and big fines if we break the rules..

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Off a Forum we wont Mention-

Q - Is vaping illegal in Canada?

A - The short answer is: No. Vaping is 100% legal in Canada, however the sale and trade of nicotine juice is currently "banned" (for lack of a better term). Canada Customs reserves the right to confiscate nicotine e-liquids and e-liquid containing hardware (Such as pre-filled cartomizers and cartridges) so if you order supplies from out of the country, you risk having your juice sent back to the retailer or held for testing.

The risk of this is not as serious as it sounds but is still there, some Canadian vapers have never had a problem and vape nothing but American E-Juice while others have had the unfortunate luck of having multiple shipments confiscated or returned.

You can't be arrested, held, harassed or fined for vaping in any place.

This is why for people like "B" it may not be feasible to ship it you or try and find a way that allows him too...be patient and have hope.

zipflint

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Currently vaping Honey Milk and really diggin' it! It's fresh out of the box and it's already very tasty. It IS very much like a sweetened milk, with maybe some marshmallow in there as well. It's real nice to think that it'll get even better! I don't want to clog up the thread with a post for every single flavor as I try them, so I'll try to make my next "report" address several at once.

VU Sponsors