Become a Patron!

Very odd, am I nuts?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was looking at the forum on my phone when it hit 5a.m. On my cable box it turned to 5a.m. like normal, but on my phone it went from 4:59 to 6:00, completely bypassing 5a.m. altogether. Am I crazy, or did this actually happen? Id's very strange.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
daylight saving kicked in perhaps

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That happened in March, so basically it would have hit twice this year? I'm completely baffled.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
depends where server is...it’s not in US I know that :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wipe your cache... Get an app that will clean your phone / system folders... Take out your battery... Turn off than turn on your phone. Thats all I'm able to think of as of right now.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seem like my phone fixed itself. I would think it was a glitch, except it happened to my wife and mom in law too on their phones. Maybe it was a glitch with Metro PCS. Oh well, as long as it's fixed now LOL.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would think it was a glitch

It was the time server for your Cellular Provider is my guess.

I had a weird happening before~! Took a picture outside came inside and tried to get it off Google Photos but no pictures at all?? WTF? Had to share it from my phone to post it here using Google and about an hour later all the photos are back. Hey Google WTF?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was the time server for your Cellular Provider is my guess.

I had a weird happening before~! Took a picture outside came inside and tried to get it off Google Photos but no pictures at all?? WTF? Had to share it from my phone to post it here using Google and about an hour later all the photos are back. Hey Google WTF?
That id's weird, but nothing surprises me with Google LOL.

VU Sponsors