Become a Patron!

VF Classic 150 screen replacement/part number

Hello everyone. I mbnew here. I am using a vf classic 150 mod which is designed by wismec I think. recently I was going through some prob with the mod like usb port and fire button prob. I disassembled the whole thing, replace all faulty parts. all was good until just before all rhe assembly done, the tiny white screen ribbon came off in 2 pice. one is attached to pcb and other one is with the screen itself. now I need to replace that screen, but I don't know any numbers or size of the screen.
VF do not sell or carry spare parts. Their advice was to find a broken unit and try to salvage from it. But that's the prob. its a very old model and less people have this mod where I m from. and none have a broken unit that's I m sure. hence I was asking. can anyone help please what's the part number or where to get it? it would be a great help.

TIA

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello everyone. I mbnew here. I am using a vf classic 150 mod which is designed by wismec I think. recently I was going through some prob with the mod like usb port and fire button prob. I disassembled the whole thing, replace all faulty parts. all was good until just before all rhe assembly done, the tiny white screen ribbon came off in 2 pice. one is attached to pcb and other one is with the screen itself. now I need to replace that screen, but I don't know any numbers or size of the screen.
VF do not sell or carry spare parts. Their advice was to find a broken unit and try to salvage from it. But that's the prob. its a very old model and less people have this mod where I m from. and none have a broken unit that's I m sure. hence I was asking. can anyone help please what's the part number or where to get it? it would be a great help.

TIA
If I were you and you like the mod that much I would just get another. I see them on sale all the time for like $35. Just a suggestion. You could also ask VF to replace it with a B Bin refurb. They did it for me. Call them and see what they say.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour.

-William Cowper

VU Sponsors