Become a Patron!

VG Base - The Jury Is Out

HowlinWolf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As mentioned in the FA thread...these percentages were suggested to me from 2Cool...VG base with 80% VG, 13.5% DW, 4.5% SS, 2% PGA...Just mixed another base at 85% VG, 10.5% DW, 2.5% SS, 2% PGA....haven't mixed anything with it yet.

I haven't used straight VG in quite a long while but several days back I mixed a couple of tried and true ADV mixes using straight VG, same flavors & nic percentages @ 50/50 pg/vg...3-4hrs in CP...I can say these two are somewhat less flavorful in comparison to using my usual VG base mixture. Today I'll mix several more with the 10.5/2.5/2 vg base for comparison...

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
VG Base.. good thing you did not go total vg..
you'd have to up your flavors and use a few things to make your juice pop.
but then, you'd get a bunch of vape clouds everywhere too.. :p

HowlinWolf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I most always mix 50/50 pg/vg and never go over 10% total flavors at the very most...but then I most only use select FA, INW, HS flavors

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
my normal range is 5-10% flavorings, the rest vg and vg nic.
nothing else needed.. I use a range of flavors from tpa, ina, jf, fe, fa, cap.. not including my nets.
I haven't noticed any muting, and I sell my juice local to support my flavor habit.

HowlinWolf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm.just think how much better your mixes would taste with a good vg base ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lmao I can't get any better than a max vg base..
normally only pg/alcohol flavors make anywhere from 5% to 10%, the rest is solid vg..
that pg.. someone else can have. I am allergic to pg.. too much coughing and sore throat.;)

HowlinWolf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How about a small test...make 10mls of 85% VG, 10.5% DW, 2.5% SS, 2% PGA + flavor(s)...ain't like you got much to loose....there's several variations of the percentages to find the sweet spot unless you are just simply feeling this is all bunk on my part :eek:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
How about a small test...make 10mls of 85% VG, 10.5% DW, 2.5% SS, 2% PGA + flavor(s)...ain't like you got much to loose....there's several variations of the percentages to find the sweet spot unless you are just simply feeling this is all bunk on my part :eek:

I am quiet happy where I am.. I like my vg base thick, since I drip.
Most all my friends drip, and they like my juice too :)

VU Sponsors