Become a Patron!

VGOD TrickTank Pro R2 RDTA

Syrath

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've be thinking about picking up the original VGOD tricktank pro rdta. I've seen a couple positive comments around here about the rdta but I was wondering if anyone has the R2?

I couldn't tell off hand what's the difference with the R2 minus the kit the 1st one came with.

To those that have the tricktank pro does it stand up over time? Good flavor?

Been using a custom painted Combo RDTA however I'm hoping to find something with better flavor.
On a side note if anyone is looking for custom mods or tanks or glass tanks vapegroupcentral has some sweet work, they've got custom Pharaohs ect.

Thanks

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love it, it's excellent for flavor, performance and ease of use. Very well machined and designed, I highly recommend it. The Limitless plus, it's a clouds bro atty and the flavor isn't there and I ended up giving mine away.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
What makes this R2 version any different? The TT Pro I got back in December looks identical to the R2's I can find pictures of.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, I looked at the R2 and don't see any difference at all :huh:

Hi guys, new to the forum page!!
I got my VGod R2 a couple of days ago...had gone for the TT pro but could not find so ended up buying the R2...
My friend has the TT pro and ad far as i could see, the only major difference is the two small air holes in the deck. I can post a few pics for you guys so you can see if there are any more differences.
Hope this helps!!

Attachments

• IMG-20170215-WA0013.jpeg
    IMG-20170215-WA0013.jpeg
    573.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG-20170215-WA0017.jpeg
    IMG-20170215-WA0017.jpeg
    590.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG-20170215-WA0015.jpeg
    IMG-20170215-WA0015.jpeg
    568.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG-20170215-WA0011.jpeg
    IMG-20170215-WA0011.jpeg
    605.6 KB · Views: 36

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I don't see a single difference in the airflow holes. This is literally a 1:1 of the original..

Syrath

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for the pics and responses guys. I didnt see any noticable differences when I tried to check the pics on both of the set ups.
Hi guys, new to the forum page!!
I got my VGod R2 a couple of days ago...had gone for the TT pro but could not find so ended up buying the R2...
My friend has the TT pro and ad far as i could see, the only major difference is the two small air holes in the deck. I can post a few pics for you guys so you can see if there are any more differences.
Hope this helps!!

Thanks for the replies everyone much appreciated. I see in the photo there are 2 small holes on the left side of the deck in the photos of the R2 I did hear some comments about not enough air release when putting in juice, maybe that's why they added them. I'd like to snag the black one but Element doesnt have it in stock currently but myvaporstore has the original kit in stock in black I think I'll snag that one and see how it goes.

Syrath

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love it, it's excellent for flavor, performance and ease of use. Very well machined and designed, I highly recommend it. The Limitless plus, it's a clouds bro atty and the flavor isn't there and I ended up giving mine away.
Yeah I hear ya on the ijoy's I like the option and the ability to unscrew the center piece while wicking it, makes it sure easy to get the cotton in the juice holes but the flavor was meh. I'm hoping the TT Pro provides some nice flavor. Thanks for your input I saw your prior comments on the atty which inspired me to look further into it.
With some Youtube reviewers I am never entirely sure who is a straight shooter anymore. I like some of them based on personality but outside a couple you never really know anymore, since some claim every device is sick as tits.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like a damn nice atty...!

Burke

Member For 4 Years
The wick holes and the juice hole looks to be bigger than the original

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I hear ya on the ijoy's I like the option and the ability to unscrew the center piece while wicking it, makes it sure easy to get the cotton in the juice holes but the flavor was meh. I'm hoping the TT Pro provides some nice flavor. Thanks for your input I saw your prior comments on the atty which inspired me to look further into it.
With some Youtube reviewers I am never entirely sure who is a straight shooter anymore. I like some of them based on personality but outside a couple you never really know anymore, since some claim every device is sick as tits.
Yeah I really only use the reviewers to see the break downs, there are only a few reviewers I put any credence in their opinions. Those are Vaping Biker, Todd, Mattie from Convicted Vapes and that foul mouthed Aussie the Vaping Bogan. None of them have let me down, I do have to give Vap'n Fagan and Mike Vapes a nod though. I may disagree with a chunk of their reviews but I do find that they haven't sold their integrity IMO.

I think you'll really like the VGod, I sure love mine. I've also given a few away as gifts and everyone that I have has loved them as much as I do.

I also am looking forward to the Merlin RTDA, I've got a Sample and to be honest I've really been enjoying it. Once I get a released one I'll run it through the wringers and post my two bits.

Syrath

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for all the help everyone. I received the VGod today, while the air flow is a bit more restrictive then I thought it was it looks awesome and has great flavor. The coils that come with the kit are pretty nice, I didnt use the cotton provided however with some cotton bacon its preforming well.

Attachments

• 20170225_141448.jpg
    20170225_141448.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 19

VU Sponsors