Become a Patron!

Vicious Ant Variant V2 Titanium 350w battery?

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, I was wondering if absolutely anyone knows what kind of LiPo battery the Variant needs? Not the slim version either. I've been looking everywhere and I can't find a link, size description or nothing? Be aware of you tell me that it's at my local hobby store, I doubt that because I'm not in the states at the moment and won't be for a few more months but yeah if you maybe know could you point me in the right direction?

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to the VU!
Go to a RC/hobby shop and get the battery that fits and matches the specs needed. Not much info on these mods because they're ridiculously expensive (as I'm sure you know )
Also while I was looking it up I saw that they do sell a x2 18650 battery sled for this! Sounds like a good investment.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU!
Go to a RC/hobby shop and get the battery that fits and matches the specs needed. Not much info on these mods because they're ridiculously expensive (as I'm sure you know )
Also while I was looking it up I saw that they do sell a x2 18650 battery sled for this! Sounds like a good investment.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
I don't know if you read this part but I'm not in the states lol currently in Afghanistan so I have a while before I can actually do that! But thanks for that sled idea gonna look that up!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

VU Sponsors